WWE 2K15 will be on PC

oof

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I had a great PC, this would definitely be the system I get 2K15 on

I expect the specs to be the same as the NBA 2k15 to be,since the games are pretty similar in design.

You can always go all out and pimp ur PC :D

Yep, already shared by Geo. First time in 12 damn years for PC, long overdue and definitely pumped for this. Glad I now don't have to shell out for a new console anytime soon.

Expect the PC version to be delayed,since there promoting the game for next gen consoles,so id expect the game to come out earliest in January,prob Christmas time.We might get lucky and get the same release date as the console version,but thats highly unlikely.

If I had a great PC, this would definitely be the system I get 2K15 on

I expect the specs to be the same as the NBA 2k15 to be,since the games are pretty similar in design.

You can always go all out and pimp ur PC :D

Yep, already shared by Geo. First time in 12 damn years for PC, long overdue and definitely pumped for this. Glad I now don't have to shell out for a new console anytime soon.

Expect the PC version to be delayed,since there promoting the game for next gen consoles,so id expect the game to come out earliest in January,prob Christmas time.We might get lucky and get the same release date as the console version,but thats highly unlikely.

Well, we've already waited 12 years now.. a few more months won't kill us. lol

NBA 2k15 on PC was announced after the other versions, but it's also coming out on the same day as them. So fingers crossed WWE doesn't pull a GTA V on us.

Thank goodness for 2K, THQ wouldn't have done this.

Hopefully they release a demo so I can see how it does because my PC runs things randomly. I can run Skyrim max with ENB but I can't run minecraft or Metro Last Light on minimum

Well now that's the most baffling thing I've heard today lol.

Archived