Young Ruto and Young Lulu Rebel Against Child-Labor Laws!

xirtamehtsitahw

I've managed to create decent lookalikes of Ruto and Lulu, members of a race of aquatic humanoids known as Zora, a species prominently featured in the games "Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time" and "Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask".

I chose to use Ruto's appearance as a child as the base for both (although Lulu is never shown as a child in Majora's Mask).

I chose the child form because I found it to be adorable, and found the idea of adorable little "sea-monkeys" beating up big guys with huge muscles to be rather amusing.

However, I didn't pump these little girls with "attribute steroids". I did, however, focus on speed, technique and charisma as high points in their attributes (all set to 90).

Their weakest attribute is probably durability (due to how tiny they are), but their grapple, strike and submission attributes are somewhat lacking as well, but they have a lot of heart, and never back down from a fight.

To balance out their innate physical weakness, I gave each a unique hacked chain-grapple set which fits them out with some powerful moves such as the Last Ride and Pedigree (Lulu), and the Rock Bottom and Stone Cold Stunner (Ruto).

These two little hotheads are fun to play as, because they can run circles around all those big "giants" wearing stenciled underwear and high-top boots.

Archived