Wwe2k15 DELAYED!!

glennsoe

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh. I just cancelled my preorder. I'll grab it 6 months down the line at $30. There's too many games coming out around that time for me to care.

This.

2K have made a really bad business move. I've got a £99 Hulkamania Edition on order... If the 360/ps3 versions look buggy or the roster really isn't that grand. I've got 3 weeks to cancel a pre-order and walk away.

Hell, I could probably pick up a ps3/360 version in a deal of the week bargin and try myself before the Next gen one's get released.

If it's a 2K move then it's not good because they cost themselves a large amount of customers with a gamble.

IF this is Punk Issue then WWE / 2K will no doubt suffer in future titles due to contracts with talents being an issue.

My personal guess is Hogan only just finished 25,000 signatures for next gen versions. where as Games like Alien Isolation have already gone gold into production and shipping, my worry is it's actually HULK that's the blame for this tardy delay.

I'v always believed that delays are annoying, but good. If there are bugs in the game, fix them. Don't patch that, fix that. If they want to make it better, then it is fine by me.

lol @ people thinking they are adding content though.

My only concern is if this will effect the black Friday/cyber Monday sale. I planned on getting it from Amazon on sale on black Friday for around $35 and this might mess that up now.

Well...I guess I'll be getting an Xbox One on the 7th and have nothing to play on it until November now. I feel like the guy from the "Time Enough At Last" episode of the Twilight Zone.

Also, I guess I'm going to have to spend more money to buy the last gen version before the next gen version. Which is probably why those bitches are delaying it. Just to get that extra money. Probably not adding or altering anything at all.

I'll be getting GTAV on PC...cause #MasterRace....so I don't have that until Jan. 27.

But Far Cry 4 comes out that day...and the 2 new assassins creed games come out the week before....not to mention Advanced Warfare (I know, I know...but it's still fun to play with your buds).

Well...I guess I'll be getting an Xbox One on the 7th and have nothing to play on it until November now. I feel like the guy from the "Time Enough At Last" episode of the Twilight Zone.

Also, I guess I'm going to have to spend more money to buy the last gen version before the next gen version. Which is probably why those bitches are delaying it. Just to get that extra money. Probably not adding or altering anything at all.

That literally makes no sense. It's 3 weeks. It's the first title for the new gen of consoles - their reasons are probably legit. If you seriously can't wait 3 more weeks without spending an extra $60 on the last gen version, consult some sort of child therapist.

Archived