Wwe2k15 DELAYED!!

glennsoe

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the game really will be lacking, I'd rather they stick to the WM release date for the XBO and PS4 versions. Three weeks isn't enough to matter. I'd be happier with buying the 360 version and playing that between now and then, and then buying the XBO version when it's actually finished.

I'm in total agreement . Nevertheless, with a 3 week delay I expect a buggy game even on last gen. 3 week delay with no real reason is crap.

well since this is delayed I'll have the evil within to hold me over until release on ps4 :)

Oh shyte, I forgot that was coming out. Looking forward to playing that with my best friend in the dark. Dudes a scaredy cat, autta be hilarious. :lol:

well since this is delayed I'll have the evil within to hold me over until release on ps4 :)

Oh shyte, I forgot that was coming out. Looking forward to playing that with my best friend in the dark. Dudes a scaredy cat, autta be hilarious. :lol:

lol that's awesome, I just noticed it doesn't have any online play so I'm definitely going to take my time with it...and in the dark too for the extra scare effect XD

This blows. I believe Punk is also still in the next-gen versions, so it isn't his fault. His roster model supposedly sucks though, according to Game Informer. But still, I sold all my last-gen systems, so I'll have to wait the extra three weeks. But oh well, atleast there's Shadow Of Mordor, AC: Unity, The Evil Within & FIFA 15, to keep my time.

October is packed with releases so everyone should have plenty to keep them occupied with.

Super Smash Bros (3ds)

Alien: Isolation (Everything but WiiU)

Borderlands Pre Sequel (PC/PS3/360)

Evil Within (Everything but WiiU)

A Fable Beta

Bayonetta 2 (WiiU)

Civilization: Beyond Earth

Sunset Overdrive (One)

And that's less than half the games releasing in October.

November also has a bunch including 2k15.

I can't wait for September to end already.

Archived