Plans for Adam Rose's Bunny,Daniel Bryan news

Ziggy Vercetti

- There's talk within WWE that the man behind The Bunny costume with Adam Rose will be Darren Young.

- WWE officials are hoping that Daniel Bryan will be back in time for November's Survivor Series pay-per-view. However, they do not want to rush Bryan back and risk another injury.

Source LOP

I know someone called it last night during RAW

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hoped it would be Justin Gabriel...who wouldn't wanna see a Bunny do a 450 Splash?

But I guess since Rose is feuding with Slater Gator right now, they wanna renew Young/Titus.

But... the bunny is a white man. You can literally see his hands.

WWE Logic. Continuity is only useful when they need it.

Stupid storyline to try and make the boring Darren Young relevant without actually needing to use him. If anything they should have actually ran with the fact it was Zack Ryder. After a heel team wins the belts off the Usos, have Rose and the bunny piss them off. Leads to a match everyone thinks is dumb and a joke, the bunny gets the pin fall. Reveal as Zack Ryder, Rose and Ryder team with segments on their party bus and such. I'd much rather see that happen over Darren Young showing up on my TV again

Stupid storyline to try and make the boring Darren Young relevant without actually needing to use him. If anything they should have actually ran with the fact it was Zack Ryder. After a heel team wins the belts off the Usos, have Rose and the bunny piss them off. Leads to a match everyone thinks is dumb and a joke, the bunny gets the pin fall. Reveal as Zack Ryder, Rose and Ryder team with segments on their party bus and such. I'd much rather see that happen over Darren Young showing up on my TV again

Yeah, I would prefer this much more

but,but...Millions of Dolla's :cry:

you ZR idea is pretty sweet though.

It's *censored*ed up that this probably didn't take you long to think of yet it's probably better than anything the creative team is gettin paid to think of

Why are there even plans for the bunny? I can't be the only person offended by the headline "plans for Adam Rose's bunny"...when there are guys deserving of pushes who will never get it.

One of the guys deserving of a push could end up as the bunny so...

*Censored* that.

A fate worse than not being pushed at all.

Archived