CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

Does the Undertaker still have a future at WWE?

Undertaker WWE WrestleMania Sting

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61 Rise of Nightmares

Rise of Nightmares

The Nightmare King

• Members
  • 17,784 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 04:45 AM

As much as I like The Undertaker, he needs to retire from the ring, the guy just looks beat to hell, his streak is gone so he really has no reason to wrestle anymore and no I don't want to see him face Sting, maybe 5-10 years ago, but not now.

Edited by Rise of Nightmares, 06 September 2014 - 04:45 AM.

#62 JayBITW

JayBITW

Jobber

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 07:24 AM

I would hate for Taker to get some on-screen role like commish or assistant COO. Hell, I can't even imagine him backstage as an agent or wearing some nerdy glasses and typing shit up into a computer.

Taker taking phone calls on his iPhone, while sipping coffee. I'm gonna assume Verizon works in Death Valley

#63 classiq.

classiq.

The E-S-T of C-A-Dubs

• Members
  • 23,222 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Homebwoi

Posted 07 September 2014 - 07:32 AM

He'll sign a Legends contract when he gets inducted into the Hall of Fame. Could be as early as this year. Interested to see what happens to The Undertaker. I'm sure he wouldn't wrestle if he didn't 100% feel like he could. He knows his body, but he hasn't been looking all that well since the time leading up to WrestleMania 30. When he collapsed after walking through the curtain everyone was very concerned. I'm positive no one wants to see a repeat. Or worse.

Edited by classiq., 07 September 2014 - 07:34 AM.

#64 *diana

*diana

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,486 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 08:00 AM

I hope not.

Retire already.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Undertaker, WWE, WrestleMania, Sting