CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

Does the Undertaker still have a future at WWE?

Undertaker WWE WrestleMania Sting

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#41 Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts

#LLJ

• Members
  • 19,238 posts
  • Gamertag: RollTheDoobieB
  • SEN (PS3): RollTheD00bieB
  • Twitter: @ItsChayseDoe

Posted 05 September 2014 - 06:34 PM

a return match with Brock is a great idea..worked with Triple H and HBK.

No it wouldn't. The whole premise of his match with Lesnar was him giving everything he'd had, and Lesnar still beating him at the end of it all. The only thing left would be for Taker to get his rematch and completely dominate Lesnar, and that isn't possible with the current character of Brock Lesnar. 

#42 Ziggy Vercetti

Ziggy Vercetti

"Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real"

• Members
  • 58,150 posts
  • SEN (PS3): RockstarZigs
  • Twitter: Ask

Posted 05 September 2014 - 06:39 PM

Honestly can figure out what he's trying to get at. I try my best to not pay attention to his post but Jesus Christ.

Why would they ban Taker from the company that he's practically the Godfather of in the first place?

#43 Mango kid

Mango kid

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 20,551 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 07:10 PM

what wwe can ban taker from wrestling in the wwe honesty taker cant do anything what he going do quit wwe owns him

Lmao its literally that hard to not react to your posts.

No need to do bans and shit. Just let him retire in peace. Have a farewell appearance or make little appearances in the future. Induct to HoF for sure. WWE did that to shit ton of other legends too. For prime example, Edge. He doesn't wrestle ANYWHERE. Sure he made indy appearances, but he doesnt wrestle/do wrestling moves to anyone. Because he himself knows that his body can't do it anymore.

yeah but taker old school he keep going until he dead

Honestly can figure out what he's trying to get at. I try my best to not pay attention to his post but Jesus Christ.

Why would they ban Taker from the company that he's practically the Godfather of in the first place?

no one said ban taker from the company

#44 Ziggy Vercetti

Ziggy Vercetti

• Members
  • 58,150 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 07:40 PM

You said WWE(the company) can ban Taker from wrestling in the WWE(once again,the company)

#45 Craze Control

Craze Control

Valar Morghulis

• Members
  • 23,938 posts
  • Twitter: @Pogbessque

Posted 05 September 2014 - 07:50 PM

I think he meant strictly banning him from in-ring competition, although I'd suggest not hurting your brain too much.

#46 Ziggy Vercetti

Ziggy Vercetti

• Members
  • 58,150 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 07:53 PM

I always can count on you Crazy to make his posts clearer :P Seriously though,if that's the case then cool,I'm sure Taker knows when it's time to hang it up so "banning" him from in ring competition wouldn't be necessary .

Edited by LacedUp, 05 September 2014 - 07:57 PM.

#47 OPC

OPC

WCW/nWo 4 life.

• Members
  • 12,112 posts
  • SEN (PS3): DaArtist1239 (PS4)

Posted 05 September 2014 - 08:18 PM

Why? Just curious. ABA Taker wasn't bad as many claim however.

Would have made a transition to a non wrestling GM or something more believable if he stayed as either of those gimmicks I'd say. 

Of course they may come up with a way to make it work one day but right now I can't see it.

From what I gather Taker is working towards making the Sting dream match a reality and if he can't he'd retire. So there's no reason for them to (lol) Ban him from the ring. 

Banning Hulk Hogan from in ring however would be ok with me. 

#48 M J

M J

New Talent

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 08:25 PM

OOH if he wants to do one more match let him, no harm in it. Who are we to judge if he can keep it up. I'm all for sting v taker... No worry guys let the oldies have there match there's plenty of time for the youngsters.

#49 Mango kid

Mango kid

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 20,551 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 09:09 PM

OOH if he wants to do one more match let him, no harm in it. Who are we to judge if he can keep it up. I'm all for sting v taker... No worry guys let the oldies have there match there's plenty of time for the youngsters.

but that the thing he cant every year after a match of his he get hurt worse and worse

#50 Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts

#LLJ

• Members
  • 19,238 posts
  • Gamertag: RollTheDoobieB
  • SEN (PS3): RollTheD00bieB
  • Twitter: @ItsChayseDoe

Posted 05 September 2014 - 09:12 PM

The only thing I see feasible is for him to go back to the Biker gimmick. But I just loved that part of his career, so I'm bias. 

#51 The Rosh

The Rosh

Upper Midcard

• Banned
  • 2,252 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 10:17 PM

Mark should quit gracefully without putting his body through another plodding WrestleMania match. He's never been a top draw and him quitting won't make any difference to the business.

#52 Brahma Bull

Brahma Bull

Legend

• Banned
  • 8,335 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 10:36 PM

Hopefully Paul lets him wrestle again.

#53 The Rosh

The Rosh

Upper Midcard

• Banned
  • 2,252 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 10:43 PM

ilbddg3s.gif

#54 JonMoxleyvsBrodieLee

JonMoxleyvsBrodieLee

Jobber

• Banned
  • 137 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:06 AM

He's never been a top draw

Really ?!

#55 OPC

OPC

WCW/nWo 4 life.

• Members
  • 12,112 posts
  • SEN (PS3): DaArtist1239 (PS4)

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:17 AM

Mark should quit gracefully without putting his body through another plodding WrestleMania match. He's never been a top draw and him quitting won't make any difference to the business.

That is not true at all. He was never the face of the company but he was definally one of the top names during the Attitude Era and Ruthless Aggression. 

#56 JonMoxleyvsBrodieLee

JonMoxleyvsBrodieLee

Jobber

• Banned
  • 137 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:25 AM

anyone remember wwe shut your mouth for ps2 , the whole game was build around him, taker was the biggest draw at that moment

#57 Willows Way

Willows Way

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 39,041 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:45 AM

Taker should return for a farewell promo one final tribute to his Legacy at Wrestlemania. If you wanna give him a match against Sting I'm all for it but at the very least he should do is a retirement speech at Mania Not Raw or anywhere else. After that besides a cameo or two I can't see Taker doing much in WWE. The man earned his rest from the business. As a diehard Undertaker fan I'm gunna miss him.

#58 Ziggy Vercetti

Ziggy Vercetti

• Members
  • 58,150 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:49 AM

Rosh is trolling guys

If we don't get a Sting vs Taker match,then I'm all for a segment or something during his farewell tribute.

Edited by LacedUp, 06 September 2014 - 12:50 AM.

#59 JonMoxleyvsBrodieLee

JonMoxleyvsBrodieLee

Jobber

• Banned
  • 137 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:49 AM

his retirement speech should be hof ceromy only. complete out of charakter just mark callaway talking about his time in business

#60 Future™

Future™

Indonesian Nightmare

• Members
  • 7,032 posts
  • SEN (PS3): aldi178 (PS4)

Posted 06 September 2014 - 02:33 AM

his retirement speech should be hof ceromy only. complete out of charakter just mark callaway talking about his time in business

I'll be full of tears watching this..

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Undertaker, WWE, WrestleMania, Sting