NXT Discussion Thread

Oldsie

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously speaking, Bayley is very smart. She looked like she knew what she was doing in her showdown with Char last week on NXT. When she talked it felt so natural compared to Char who was trying a bit too hard to draw heat. There were some great moments for Bayley and made her look very good heading into Take Over 2.

WWE NXT star Solomon Crowe suffered an injury at last night's NXT live event in Palatka, Florida. The injury came during a match with Crowe and Kalisto vs. The Ascension. Crowe went for a flying head scissors on Viktor, landed hard on the mat and didn't move. He was helped to the back by trainers and was clutching his leg.

Crowe later noted he was taken to a local hospital and posted the following on Instagram:

"Hospitals are scary... I keep hearing chainsaw noises down the hall... #CawCaw"

He later tweeted and revealed a leg injury:

"Chipped my tibia bone in my leg..... Such a great birthday present! Lol #CawCaw"

WWE NXT star Solomon Crowe suffered an injury at last night's NXT live event in Palatka, Florida. The injury came during a match with Crowe and Kalisto vs. The Ascension. Crowe went for a flying head scissors on Viktor, landed hard on the mat and didn't move. He was helped to the back by trainers and was clutching his leg.

Crowe later noted he was taken to a local hospital and posted the following on Instagram:

"Hospitals are scary... I keep hearing chainsaw noises down the hall... #CawCaw"

He later tweeted and revealed a leg injury:

"Chipped my tibia bone in my leg..... Such a great birthday present! Lol #CawCaw"

Things just can't get any better for him, can it? Seems like coming to WWE has been a curse.

Archived