The Making Of WWE 2K15: Episode One!

SamTHimself

So thoughts guys? I saw some interesting things in this.......like john laurinaitis getting scanned for the game, my take he will be one guy you facing during the Cena Vs Punk Showcase.

Many motion capture footage here also, including the belt getting a proper capture! Haha

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2014/08/29/the-making-of-wwe-2k15-episode-1-a-new-generation-of-wrestling

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im kinda gutted we STILL haven't seen any proper in game footgate, i know the ones from Gamescom are..but you know...like the latest gameplay! I know WWE wouldn't allow them to show anything off yet due to after the new WWE Logo launch on Raw this past Monday so im guessing maybe next week we may see an OFFICAL Gameplay trailer :)

Those entrances bring things into perspective as far as graphic updates goes. Looks better than what we currently have on the 360/PS3, but it doesn't look as good as those first screens of Cena & Orton that were released a while ago.

The entrances are going to look so much more realistic even if they have readjusted the hand, face motions like we see in Ortons entrance! Makes a massive improvement in my eyes, one step in the right direction and i hope people don't expect BIG BIG things on account it is the first next gen wrestling game! This is just the beginning of things to come from 2K i am sure and also remember there is more roster to be announced still!

I believe there will be at least 2-5 of NXT guys to be announced due to us having to go through NXT in MyCareer mode :)

If you had to pick 5, who would you choose?

Sami and Neville are the most obvious choices that come to mind...

And I'll take Tyler Breeze and Enzo & Big Cass.

I'd love an NxT pack to flesh out the roster, too.

Johnny Ace is back? Great, another waste of space. Interesting to see that Jimmy Hart is in, overall, nothing special, but this video was something I guess.

He needs to be in for the Punk/Cena feud.

Johnny Ace is back?

Presumably as an NPC character for Showcase/MyCareer.

He was playable in 13.

I believe there will be at least 2-5 of NXT guys to be announced due to us having to go through NXT in MyCareer mode :)

Yeah, Tyson Kidd, Big E, Justin Gabriel, Xavier Woods & Adam Rose.

We will probably have the game in our hands by time they show us an in depth gameplay video! Hahaha naaaah all joking aside as much as i want to see more footage the closer it gets to the release it will all just come out and nobody will keep up with whats in the game haha

This was pretty neat to see. Looks like Cesaro gets a new championship entrance/winning scene as well. Maybe a new Pedigree? Due to them showing the animation for that. Well part of it. However, I'm still not pre-ordering until I see official HD gameplay. As well as news on the creation suite. Also really happy Bryan Williams is still with the process of the game.

Archived