Versions of CM Punk that will probably make 2k15

DThunda

I personally just want a throw back to his wwecw look and current look and I'd be happy

His long hair and goatee look is a DLC Superstar head, hopefully the same ones carry over, but with the graphics upgrade I doubt it.

If it starts at MITB 2011 then we're likely for his attires to start at the white BITW shirt with "This Fire Burns". Hopefully, they'll have more acurate titantrons this year. I would've prefered they start with Cena's match with R-Truth for the WWE Title on Raw, that was followed by the Pipe Bomb promo. They probably would remove the Nexus arm band though as his Nexus was Michael McGuillicuty, David Otunga and Mason Ryan. Two of them won't make the game at all and they'll only have Axel in as Axel, as McGuillicuty would just be pointless as it wasn't significant enough to revive.

We're likely to have Cena vs Rey Mysterio, so that may include Rey's SVR2011 attire as he wore in that title match. That match would be relevant to the storyline. Punk's return attire might just end up being his MITB attire, and I wouldn't really mind, because it's just shorts. Oh, and it would have the Raw SuperShow arena. Obviously, Cena would have his Red attire from that summer. Punk's Summerslam 2011 attire may end up being a Superstar Threads (if in this year) of his MITB attire. I'd love if they had Del Rio's Summerslam attire. Also, that would involve Kevin Nash. Probably would have a HHH Superstar Head (if in).

Punk/Cena/Del Rio's HITC would probably feature Punk's WWE '12 attire, with the BITW shirt. We may get Miz/R-Truth attires, but they may cut the aftermath of it, because it starts to become irrelvant to Punk vs Cena, as this was more of the Punk vs Triple H feud.

That year's MITB match is doable this year as it only had 5 people. Kane, Jericho, Big Show and The Miz will be in anyway. So Cena winning MITB could be in as it restarted the feud. It may not have a Kane alternate, because it's so similar to what he'll likely have in game anyway, but Big Show, Miz and Jericho may have attire's from it. Also, it would have Cena's Boston Green attire.

Raw 1000, would unlock an attire for Punk, the grey and red shirt. It would also unlock the Rock. Punk would also have a Bret Hart attire from Summerslam 2012. I expect Paul Heyman to be a manager from the start, but if not he could be unlockable from Night of Champions, which had the Yankee's attire. Cena could have a Superstar thread of his Boston Green attire, and it would be black and pink.

I expect the fued with Ryback to be included as it would be relavent. This match would probably have a short hair attire, but I expect it to be a thread of an attire you unlock later, because it's just a normal short hair attire and normal trucks (black and orange). I expect them to just have his attire from Royal Rumble 2013 and just do various threads for color. Ryback would have a red attire. It could squeeze in a Brad Maddox as the ref. Survivor Series. It would unlock Cena's Blue attire. I doubt it would unlock the Shield attires, as I expect Ambrose and Rollins to already be the Shield in the game with new attires as DLC.

Then they could do The Rock vs Punk from The Rumble and finish it off with Punk vs Cena on Raw before Mania. I think there was a Punk and Cena vs Jericho and Bryan match somewhere around Mania 28, but it's not really relavent.

Overall, I think Punk's attires will end up something like this:

• Summerslam 2013- His default attire in the game. Black/Blue/Yellow ("Wolverine")
  • MITB 2011- Chicago Flag/BITW T-Shirt, slicked back hair and "This Fire Burns" theme.
  • HITC 2011- Black/Orange, Basic CM Punk truck design, slick back hair "Cult Of Personality" theme.
  • Raw 1000- Attire isn't anything special and could've been a thread, but has the grey/red shirt.
  • Summerslam 2012- I expect they'll just have one variant of his short hair, but have the Bret Hart trunks.
  • Night of Champions 2012- NY Yankees attire.
  • Royal Rumble 2013, but with various color changes from fall 2012 - last match with Cena.

It's a lot of attires, but I can't see them not doing any of those attires because they're too different from each other. Also, 2K has lots of jersey variations for the NBA games. I can't see them bitching out on attires, if the matches call for it. I also see them handing out so many attires, because they bitched on his Wrestlemania attires last year. Sort of like how HBK's attires in 2K14 are the exact attires he should've had in SVR 08, SVR 09 and SVR 11, but instead had the same attire for 3 years from '07-'09 and only had his DX attire in SVR 11.

I know people will doubt they'd put this many attires in because of THQ's track record with the game, but this isn't THQ this is 2K.

Hands on previews have said his model looks awful compared to the other wrestlers since he wasn't around to get full body scanned by Visual Concepts. Should be hilarious to see high-res HD Cena vs CAW-looking Punk in Showcase mode.

I don't know what version we are getting. But I do know I am doing a storyline where he walks out on WWE & superstars thinking it is a storyline. When actually he is retired & is never ever, Never ever coming back.

Hands on previews have said his model looks awful compared to the other wrestlers since he wasn't around to get full body scanned by Visual Concepts. Should be hilarious to see high-res HD Cena vs CAW-looking Punk in Showcase mode.

Those same articles have also said that 2K confirmed they were seeing a placeholder model for Punk.

I don't know what version we are getting. But I do know I am doing a storyline where he walks out on WWE & superstars thinking it is a storyline. When actually he is retired & is never ever, Never ever coming back.

Still hurting, huh?

LMFAO

So hurting we should get OVW CM Punk.

Still hurting, huh?

LMFAO

Hurting so bad they need Punk vs S.Joe rivalries lol

Still hurting, huh?

LMFAO

Hurting so bad they need Punk vs S.Joe rivalries lol

So hurt we got him from his very first match in wrestling.

Archived