Official Digimon Thread - Digimon Survive, PS4/Switch/Xbox/PC 2019

Muur

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I figure there's only so much digivolving in a game like Survive. Like we saw Agumon go straight to MetalGreymon. Maybe it's like Rumble Arena 1 in that they only get one evolved form. That would explain less Digimon being in the game.

My assumption is that was a mid game battle and they already had Greymon (the first screen shot showed a Greymon being controlled)

So yeah, that was just mid battle.

Likely means evolution is permanent once you get it

• 2 months later...

While my power was off last night and I was sitting the dark, I decided to try Digimon World DS's Chronomon boss fight again. That's a big nope. Still get massacred. I don't have time to grind my way past that. I have a launch model 3DS, and the battery life is as bad as a DualShock 4.

So I've decided to just move on to Digimon World Dawn. I'll watch the ending to the other game ("DS") on YouTube.

While my power was off last night and I was sitting the dark, I decided to try Digimon World DS's Chronomon boss fight again. That's a big nope. Still get massacred. I don't have time to grind my way past that. I have a launch model 3DS, and the battery life is as bad as a DualShock 4.

So I've decided to just move on to Digimon World Dawn. I'll watch the ending to the other game ("DS") on YouTube.

Chronomon is a pain in the ass, but I was able to do it. I found the pods harder

Dawn/Dusk is better tho, although the "must have had ____" requirements are a pain in the complete ass

D/D have one quest locked to playing against another player and online is down, so you wont be able to do that unless you have 2. I didnt do it anyway, it's a legendary tourney and I lost to the first team with around 800 stats lol (out of 999)

My problem may have been that I didn't get my tanks high enough. The Kabuterimon and Stingmon lines have horrible attacks, and I couldn't be arsed to grind enough to get HiAndromon. I did have H-Kabuterimon but like I said, hate using him. My other megas were all in their 50s and just kept getting curbstomped by the final boss.

Archived