Official Digimon Thread - Digimon Survive, PS4/Switch/Xbox/PC 2019

Muur

It's a good start, and I might even buy it, but I won't be truly happy/excited unless they localize Digimon Adventure (PSP). If what's holding the game back is the fact that it's a PSP game, they could just port it to PS3, like when Konami ported Peace Walker for the MGS HD Collection.

I mean, it's just frustrating because all I ever wanted was a Digimon game actually based on (season 1 of) the anime. They finally make one, and it's Japan exclusive. My dream game...

But like I said, however unlikely it may be, I hope Cyber Sleuth gets the ball rolling with Digimon games.

Purchasing it would be true support, since they're localising this on the back of sales from All Star Rumble. I saw plenty buying it even though it's bleh for that reason alone.

Also seen a guy say he'll buy 10 Cyber Sleuth to get the numbers up xD (and he'd give them to friends to get them into Digimon, I guess)

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next order trailer

lol Agumon didn't know what to do with himself in the beginning of that trailer.

It seems like unlike Cyber Sleuth, Next Order follows these two tamers with a set team.

I can't wait for Cyber Sleuth as I'm double dipping that game for both PS4 and PS Vita. Now all we need is that Digimon Adventure Tri. anime to come over either subbed or dubbed.

I can't wait for Cyber Sleuth as I'm double dipping that game for both PS4 and PS Vita. Now all we need is that Digimon Adventure Tri. anime to come over either subbed or dubbed.

Nah World Order follows the style of the first World game, though this time you seem to have two partners. They were just using default ones for the trailer, I guess. You'll have loads of options for your two guys and the girl and guy are just the player character options though the other might show up in the story if you don't pick them.

Anyway it's raising them by feeding them, letting them poop etc.

When I first heard about Next Order, I thought it was going to be a direct sequel to Digimon World, but I remember reading somewhere that it's more of a remake or seperate continuity.

Re:Digitize is already that.

• 4 weeks later...

I finally got a PS4, so I'm definitely getting this. Out of that pre-order DLC, all I care about are Beelzemon and Cherubimon. I'm guessing this means Dianamon and whatever other Japanese DLC is in the base game.

I hope so because Sayo is bae.

• 3 months later...

English trailer. Claims to be a new trailer, but I swear I've seen it before. Maybe the one I saw before was in Japanese? Still... Dem grafix, bros! I'm hyped.

Nah there was plenty of new footage in there, good stuff.

I just went through that roster again and the 10 warriors from Frontier are missing. I guess it makes sense, though considering how different they are.

Season 4 and six don't fit the same evolution... though they do have Armor in there. Season 2 superceads season 4 really. Season 4 is the least popular and is almost never actually shown.

Shoutmon will be in the next game though (after Cyber Slueth) so it'll be interesting to see if they give the guy a level or not.

Tamers is my favorite followed by Data Squad

From what I've seen, the general opinions are

Adventure-most love it even if only for nostalgia

02- generally considered terrible, but still gets by on nostalgia and the fact that it had some good ideas

Tamers-everyone loves it

Frontier- a lot hate it mainly because turning into digimon, though it has fans

Data Squad- the most divided. Everyone seems to either love it or hate it for pretty much the exact same reasons

Fusion- a lot dislike it because of the digixros stuff, but it's more liked than Frontier

Hunters- Everyone hates it. Everyone

It looks really good, like a fully expanded version of World 1 but you use two guys. Still though, I wanna see the level of Shoutmon and Gumdramon there cuz they certainly don't have one in the show.

Archived