Official Digimon Thread - Digimon Survive, PS4/Switch/Xbox/PC 2019

Muur

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They'd best have the Sayo DLC the Japanese got.

This (as well as All Star Rumble) came out due to an official fan petition. Petitions work!

Skullgreymon & ladydevimon @ 32 <3

Saw Diaboromon there too. If that means we could see Armageddemon I'll be stoked.

And can we take a minute to mention how gorgeous that digivolution was?

That creepy whale thing?

Saw Diaboromon there too. If that means we could see Armageddemon I'll be stoked.

the game came out in March in Japan-

here's the roster-

http://wikimon.net/Digimon_Story:_Cyber_Sleuth

list on here, though it has the Jap names (and levels) so you may not know them all

That creepy whale thing?

Nah Armageddomon is this guy, from revenge of Diaboromon-

u29qiEF.jpg

This game has the new DNA of Ladydevi and Angewoman anyway.

Nah not on the list. Maybe a sequel will have more, I imagine 240 HQ models was a lot of work and more could come in a future instalment and they just went for important names.

Freaking sweet. Looks like all the Royal Knights and Demon Lords are there. All the main character digimon from the animes are there too with their digivolution lines

Yeah DLC missions involve you fighting them, though of course you can get them through normal means as partners.

(there's a few DLC exclusive Digimon... though to be fair the DLC is free and was based on pre orders and they smashed the needed number easily for the 'we'll give you these dlc if we get a certain amount' of pre orders. So unless they decide to charge for what Japan got for free it's fine)

Beezlemon>>>them

Most important of all, Dianamon is there, though it looks like not the Olympus 12 made it from what I saw(may have missed some). No Merukimon or Apollomon,though I don't remember all of them to know if there were more than them.

Dianamon is DLC, so we'll see if she's free or not.

http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Olympos_XII

Apollomon should've been in, really. With Dianamon and Sayo being in, Apollo and Koh should've been too. (From Dawn and Dusk)

all cut scenes dont no enough about it to waste my money on yet

Then look at footage of the game on YouTube... It's already out in Japan

there's a battle at the end of part 2

this is edited to have subs over the jap words by the guy playing it

It's a good start, and I might even buy it, but I won't be truly happy/excited unless they localize Digimon Adventure (PSP). If what's holding the game back is the fact that it's a PSP game, they could just port it to PS3, like when Konami ported Peace Walker for the MGS HD Collection.

I mean, it's just frustrating because all I ever wanted was a Digimon game actually based on (season 1 of) the anime. They finally make one, and it's Japan exclusive. My dream game...

But like I said, however unlikely it may be, I hope Cyber Sleuth gets the ball rolling with Digimon games.

Archived