Major TNA Star Says He's Done With The Company

JoshSoDope

Bully Ray is reportedly done with TNA. He held a meeting today with the wrestlers at the house show in Hagerstown, MD and let them know that he wanted to thank them and personally say goodbye to them. He said that he didn't expect to be back with the company.

Apparently his contract is expiring and tonight's house show is the last show under his current contract. Ray is supposed to be inducted into the TNA Hall of Fame in October at Bound For Glory in Tokyo. As we noted before, there hasn't been any talk of Bound For Glory in recent shows and there's been no promotion for the show in Japan where the show is scheduled to take place.

Bully Ray has been with TNA since 2005.

Reading the title I assumed it would have been Kurt, but if that were so then reports would have straight up mentioned his name.

As a fan I'd like to see him back in the WWE but I can't see them putting him to proper use which (for some reason) tends to happen a lot.

Lets not have the Dudleyz back in the WWE in 2014/15

Eh...why not?

Nobody is suggesting that they be top dogs, but it would be great for them to feud with other teams. They could make plenty of people look better. They've always been some of the best heels that the industry has ever seen. Dudleys vs Goldust and Stardust, and Dudleys vs Usos both sound very appealing to me.

Also, tables.

I'd welcome another Dudleyz run in the WWE, the tag division is pathetic at this point, if you could even call it a division. Usos vs Wyatts is about all we ever see now.

The dudleyz tag team is dead bubba waste past needing a tag team bring him in as a tag team wojld be holding him back

You got to admit to the normal WWE fan who doesn't watch TNA the Dudleyz coming back would be fresh for them. You can't deny the first time Bubbah yells at Dvon to get the tables your not going to have a huge grin on your face.

Their quality of matches never declined, WWE just sorta had no idea what to do with them. I forgot they existed until One Night Stand.

I'd welcome another Dudleyz run in the WWE, the tag division is pathetic at this point, if you could even call it a division. Usos vs Wyatts is about all we ever see now.

The dudleyz tag team is dead bubba waste past needing a tag team bring him in as a tag team wojld be holding him back

As opposed to what? Sitting at home on his couch? And TNA is the only place desperate enough to ever make Bubba a top star. No offense to him.

Archived