CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

If we really want those weapon animations changed, there's one thing me ALL have to do...

WWE 2K15

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 FallofHumanity

FallofHumanity

Jobber

• Members
  • 133 posts
  • Gamertag: EliteShadow009

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:26 AM

...bother Jared2k. How did we get Mankind's wrist tape in WWE '13? Punk's hair darker in 12? Less of a reach animation on the RKO and more?

By bothering the makers of the game! So I think the best course of action to get these changed is too message Jared2K on Reddit and the WWE 2K forum. He actually responds to messages on Reddit sometimes, so that should be a good site especially to try!

As a combined unit, I'm sure we could do it!

#2 BBladem9561

BBladem9561

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 978 posts
  • Gamertag: BBladem83
  • Twitter: @BBladem83

Posted 15 August 2014 - 05:26 AM

Jared is just the community manager for WWE Games. He has no say in anything in terms of game development.

#3 Past

Past

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,840 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 05:31 AM

Way too late to change something this drastic dude. They would literally have to re-animate everything. 

#4 FallofHumanity

FallofHumanity

Jobber

• Members
  • 133 posts
  • Gamertag: EliteShadow009

Posted 15 August 2014 - 05:47 AM

Jared is just the community manager for WWE Games. He has no say in anything in terms of game development.

Way too late to change something this drastic dude. They would literally have to re-animate everything. 

Damn, so much for that then.

#5 grzmow.

grzmow.

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,610 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Griezmeau
  • Twitter: FKNMSRA

Posted 15 August 2014 - 05:49 AM

As pointed out about a million times before, the build at Gamescom is a VERY early build. Things like missing textures, glitches and freezing were bound to happen.

Relax, it'll most likely be fixed once the game launches.

#6 Niffan

Niffan

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,361 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Niffan16
  • Steam ID: Niffan

Posted 15 August 2014 - 06:58 AM

How sure can we be that this is an early build? I've not seen much that indicates this.

Edited by Niffan, 15 August 2014 - 06:59 AM.

#7 grzmow.

grzmow.

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,610 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Griezmeau
  • Twitter: FKNMSRA

Posted 15 August 2014 - 07:08 AM

How sure can we be that this is an early build? I've not seen much that indicates this.

There are missing textures?

#8 Past

Past

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,840 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 07:14 AM

People say that every year and the game always end up being more or less the same, gameplay wise. 

#9 Stoned Clown

Stoned Clown

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,952 posts
  • Gamertag: WYHA WARCLOWN

Posted 15 August 2014 - 09:10 AM

People say that every year and the game always end up being more or less the same, gameplay wise. 

Because thq sold their early builds, different company different approach.

#10 LEGION

LEGION

• Members
  • 40,887 posts
  • Steam ID: Ectrasyl
  • Twitter: @SennaAsad

Posted 15 August 2014 - 09:43 AM

Because the gameplay is not part of the latest additions to the game. Bugfixes, cerain textures, some animations, titantron and themes are

#11 Anno Domini.

Anno Domini.

Slap De Bass Mon

• Members
  • 6,560 posts
  • SEN (PS3): G_Radderz (Ask me before you add.)

Posted 15 August 2014 - 11:04 AM

Well if textures are missing, it's not necessarily finished.

#12 Creepia

Creepia

WARDANCE.

• Members
  • 42,551 posts
  • SEN (PS3): CreepingHD
  • Twitter: CochiseJak

Posted 15 August 2014 - 11:07 AM

As if any of you think this will work. This is the same shit as petitions. Nothings gonna happen and you're all going to waste your time.

#13 Ernez

Ernez

People Power

• Universal Moderator
  • 13,353 posts
  • Gamertag: Ernez

Posted 15 August 2014 - 11:48 AM

No one can be SURE, but It's what 2k is saying.

#14 kingteezy101

kingteezy101

Jobber

• Members
  • 144 posts
  • Gamertag: kingteezy101

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:47 AM

Why all the crying over a damn chair animation smh im not butt hurt over it if they change or not every other aspect over shines a 3sec animation like forreal some ppl are just being ungrateful imo now. Am i the only 1 who remembers how sorry madden and alot of other games were there 1st go round on 360 and ps3. Why have a game thats perfect? That means it'll never get better and you'll be complaining about that after awhile come on ppl are you guys serious