WWE Supercard

Ollie The Magic Bum

Got some fire today.

FqfyXr0.jpg

My second one, I shall pro him soon. :D

Vqd17as.jpg

My third Io and none of them have a heel render. :(

QO7dBHi.jpg

I'm going to miss the days of pulling a new card and the lowest card on my RTG deck would be enough to max the replacement alone. :(

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now in Primal++ with the VG Piper I got from Fusion maxed it put me there. And my TLC quest gave me VG Big E. MAN I have SO MANY NM cards that need max level, like 13 are still level 0. I've been going for my Primals and VG, and if I get a NM pro I'd work on them. But currently VG comes first since they are stronger than a NM pro. Last season I always kept worrying about I wont have cards to max. Now I have too many. Got so many NM because of when the season dropped I used over 500 tickets on 25 Packs and got alot of NM and a few Primals and I also bought a few Platinum packs and got NM. I have 2 more NM to pro.

Also I'm in VG for RD so I can go for the Event Card. I cant remember who's Primal but King Corbin is the VG card

I almost didnt get the Heroic VG O'Riley from RD. I was seconds away from falling asleep. Thanks to Flash RD I've gotten 2 more VG cards. Also pulled the Special VG Holiday Eve Card. When its maxed itll be my strongest Female! I've also got a VG Piper from the Holiday Fusion. Who's my 3rd Strongest Card, so ? for a Pro. Only Holiday Fusion Pro I've got is Million Dollar Man. Who I got 3 of so its level 1 Fortified. And this TRB event sucks!

Believe Giants is this week, and highly doubt the next will be RD. I've only missed 2 Giant cards. The last one was the worst! I couldn't get any points and I dont remember who it was.

Got 2 Christmas Mandys. just hit SS19. Once that mandy is a pro, im set. Anyone got a team for me? The one I was in had the owner leave and the new guy turned it into a racist nightmare. ingame name is Aqfitz

Got 2 Christmas Mandys. just hit SS19. Once that mandy is a pro, im set. Anyone got a team for me? The one I was in had the owner leave and the new guy turned it into a racist nightmare. ingame name is Aqfitz

Yeah. That Aqfitz guy is hella racist :hqhq:

I don't get too attached. Once they don't make my RTG or Women's RR decks, they're gone lol I mean I'll always have the render and they'll always be in the card catalog so yeah lol

I don't get too attached. Once they don't make my RTG or Women's RR decks, they're gone lol I mean I'll always have the render and they'll always be in the card catalog so yeah lol

Ive been keeping them (since S3-4) but now that it takes so much to train cards, Im leaning towards using them as feeder lol

Didn't get my second WM35 Io cause I thought I could get CAT Candice in time before MITB rewards refreshed. Now I got neither. ???

C4tuH2B.jpg

Check ya mailboxes. :D

Sucks these NM cards have this ugly ass green outline.

Archived