WWE Supercard

Ollie The Magic Bum

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought reaching SS219++ would kill all the fun, but nah, I've been making some cool pulls ever since. My fusion this morning ending up being CAT Big E, got CAT Candice LeRae through tickets and just randomly pulled CAT Buddy Murphy playing PVP. Bless.

Here's hoping season 6 begins with 3 new tiers like last season did, it would be weird to catch everyone up and just do 1 new tier, but you never know with Cat Daddy

I'm almost 100% sure it will. Every new season(except S2 because of the reset)has included 3 new Tiers.

Got Skeleton Alexa this morning. Hope I can get another for a 2nd Skeleton Alexa Pro. I do want another Skeleton Jeff to Pro that. My Skeleton Dunn Pro is my Strongest Non Event Pro.

I'm also now maxed on Tickets so every day I have to buy a 10 Ticket Pack, which the best card I can get is a Cat card. Also maxed on BP points. Idk the max limit for LPs

One thing I've been wanting but doubt they'll add it, is moving images. Like Cena doing You Cant See Me, Orton doing his taunt, ect.

Oh full deck of 19 Pros now!

19 Skeleton Dunn Pro, 19 Event Black Pro, 19 Event Razor Pro, 19 HBK Pro. 19 Skeleton Alexa Pro, 19 Banks Pro

Now I'm 100% sure I'll be automatically be put in the next tier next week

And will only play RTG to try for the Thuganomics Cena

WOO I Actually got Trish!

Will work on Her RD while watching Extra Life

GOT HER. MY FIRST EVENT PRO FEMALE

Have 600+ tickets ill UNLOAD when Season 6 comes, hopping getting multiple Pros. Weird I cant "claim" it after getting them. BUT when the next day rolls around it auto adds to it. Wish the same with TBG

Archived