TNA Wrestler Arrives in Ferguson, MO to Join Protests

Guest Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

TNA wrestler and former WWE Superstar MVP has arrived in Ferguson, Mo to join protesters, after a young black man was shot dead by local law enforcement last week. Ive made up my mind. I packed a bag. Im going, the former United States Champion stated via Twitter on Thursday afternoon. Sometimes shaking your fist angrily at the tv screen just isnt enough.

Following the still unexplained death of 18-year-old Michael Brown last Saturday, the small town of Ferguson banded together against authorities, demanding the name of the police officer who shot and killed the unarmed boy. The incident has sparked national headlines, as police decked in full riot gear have used extreme measures such as tear gas and rubber bullets to keep the peace. The local government has requested the protects be kept peaceful, and to only take place during the daylight hours, however riot continues to spread following the illegal arrest of two reporters from the Washington Post and Huffington Post.

MVP wrote on Twitter that his plane touched down in San Louise at 3:00pm local time, and immediately headed to Ferguson. He has posted images and kept his followers updated on the situation since.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/502183-tna-star-mvp-joins-ferguson-protests

because if they really cared about the kid who got shot which im pretty sure isn't innoncent they wouldn't be looting every place the riot goes no one is on the protestors side right now deff sense race baiter al Sharpton is there

Don't mix up protesters with the people who just enjoy violence. Happens every time.

And I'm just goint to ignore the bold part.

Again, its austin you're arguing with. He literally will say shit just to be contrary.

And I'm going to have a serious discussion with him, to annoy him, that he's not annoying me :shifty:

Godspeed, you magnificent bastard. :D

Austin with his brilliant opinions. They never get old.

Anyway, from what I've heard, Anonymous already crippled the police force there by revealing the identity of the officer who shot the kid and threatening to reveal the identities of the entire force if the police continued to occupy the area. I heard that they pulled out entirely. Could be wrong on that...but that's what I read earlier today.

Ok so no one talking about the kid was a armed robbery suspected

Except he's not. The police has said he was involved in a STRONG ARM robbery. Which isn't an armed robbery you retard. But when you rob someone just by using your own hands. And the police have only stated this because they released grainy images which supposedly show the kid holding the store cashier by his shirt collar. In all actuality, it could be anyone in those pictures, secondly, even if it is the kid, that still doesn't tie in to the moment he was killed. Because if he was surrendering with his hands up, like all the witnesses have said, then it's irrelevant what he was doing prior to being killed, because at that moment, while he had his hands up it's the officers responsibility to subdue that person, not shoot him 4 to 6 times.

Im gonna play devils advocate, he arrived after the riots happened and the state poice took over. Everything was pretty damn peaceful at that point.

I take it you're not really keeping up with this. It isn't peaceful in the slightest yet.

Some news programs have been saying the protesters looted a McDonald's but it's completely untrue. They were trying to get away from the tear gas, as well as getting milk to pour on the eyes of those effected by the gas (Children among them).

Think a lot of people are quick to scream "racism" whenever something happens. There's a lot we don't know about this including the kids past and what actually happened. there are many witnesses coming out and backing the cops story. Its like people say "there's three sides to every story Side A, Side B, and The Truth". I'll wait till all the facts come out before forming a stronger opinion on this story.

Will say this though: anyone shooting at police or looting stores that have nothing to do with this incident are morons and I have to question what their real motives are.

Im gonna play devils advocate, he arrived after the riots happened and the state poice took over. Everything was pretty damn peaceful at that point.

I take it you're not really keeping up with this. It isn't peaceful in the slightest yet.

Some news programs have been saying the protesters looted a McDonald's but it's completely untrue. They were trying to get away from the tear gas, as well as getting milk to pour on the eyes of those effected by the gas (Children among them).

I did post this the next day when all the news reports were talking about how everything was civil. Time does change things now again.

Think a lot of people are quick to scream "racism" whenever something happens. There's a lot we don't know about this including the kids past and what actually happened. there are many witnesses coming out and backing the cops story. Its like people say "there's three sides to every story Side A, Side B, and The Truth". I'll wait till all the facts come out before forming a stronger opinion on this story.

Will say this though: anyone shooting at police or looting stores that have nothing to do with this incident are morons and I have to question what their real motives are.

According to CNN for the past few days and every other news outlet, that isn't true. One woman called a radio station and backed up the cops apparent story, her name was "Josie" and by how she was saying things, she personally knows the officer, calling him by his first name and specifically saying "he said, the kid charged at him". The analysts were also quick to point out how her "witness testimony" contradicts all that came from the other witnesses.

In a first account of its kind, a caller to Radio America's "The Dana Show," who identified herself only as Josie, told listeners a detailed account of Officer Darren Wilson's side. A source with detailed knowledge of the investigation told CNN it accurately matched what the officer has told investigators.

"He said all of a sudden, he just started to bum rush him," she said. "He just started coming at him full speed, and so he just started shooting and he just kept coming."

"I can even say without speaking to Darren, without even having heard his statements, that at that moment in time, he was scared for his life, I am 100% positive of that," Wilson's longtime high school friend Jake Shepard told CNN.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/19/us/ferguson-darren-wilson-support/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

As said, it's only that one person as of today, who has come out and backed the cops story, and strangely enough, it's one of his friends.

^^^ I hadn't heard about that. I was going off what the St. Louis Post-Dispatch has been reporting. But to go back to my initial point and to stand by it: I'll wait until all the evidence is out on both sides before crying racism or crying that Brown was a criminal. There is a whole investigation going on and I'm sure they know more then I do or the people protesting do.

• 2 weeks later...
The Ascension, on 14 Aug 2014 - 7:54 PM, said:

Austin3035, on 14 Aug 2014 - 7:51 PM, said:

because if they really cared about the kid who got shot which im pretty sure isn't innoncent they wouldn't be looting every place the riot goes no one is on the protestors side right now deff sense race baiter al Sharpton is there

Don't mix up protesters with the people who just enjoy violence. Happens every time.

And I'm just goint to ignore the bold part.

So you ignored the released tape of this "innoncent" man, who robbed a thrift store for some cigars then attempted (and did) rough housed the manager who tried to stop him? Yeah because contrary to what we're being forced to believe, it's obviously the "white man" who killed a "poor, innoncent, black guy" who just happened to be 6'2", 300lbs.

MVP this isn't something that you should even be involved with. In the long run, TNA won't get any better publicity and they damn sure won't get any accolades for having their superstars come down to support that town.

Archived