Save Cesaro

AMBR0SE_VIOLENCE

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lord knows what they're doing with him. He was on a wave of momentum earlier this year and easily could have been one of the main attractions for SunmerSlam, but way to suck all of it away, WWE. I don't really get what the problem was. His swing was considerably over, he was getting better reactions with every week. I don't even mind the pairing with Heyman, but what the *Censored* was the purpose to have him lose to Kofi randomly and not win a single match since? How do you take a star who was legitimate af and could have been elevated big time at SummerSlam and shove him into total obscurity. People say that fans give WWE too much shit, but can you really blame us after all the bullshit they put us through?

I have three things to say about Cesaro:

- I only like him when he's wrestling, which isn't enough for me to get behind him in general.

- He needs to get some personality or a really good gimmick rather than a push. Although he should get both

- I find it to be incredibly retarded that they aren't able to push at least two people at once. I love Roman to death and I think plenty of people hate on him with stupid bullshit but I feel their anger 'cause it's so painful to watch them kill of one promising star for another when they could easily push both.

The moral of the story?

A) The fans are fickle and impatient.

B) WWE for all the money they've shelled out for developing talent, still doesn't know how to develop talent.

Choose your own adventure.

Slow build to a Lesnar match: Making him look weak does him NO favors.

I don't think they're making him look weak, I think they're just booking it as a "losing streak" to gain sympathy for a possible face turn somewhere down the road.

If that's the case, it's so unnecessary! Cesaro got great reactions by just doing his super strength moves.

I have three things to say about Cesaro:

- I only like him when he's wrestling, which isn't enough for me to get behind him in general.

- He needs to get some personality or a really good gimmick rather than a push. Although he should get both

- I find it to be incredibly retarded that they aren't able to push at least two people at once. I love Roman to death and I think plenty of people hate on him with stupid bullshit but I feel their anger 'cause it's so painful to watch them kill of one promising star for another when they could easily push both.

Oh, but they are pushing two people at once; Roman Reigns at the top and Heath Slater near the bottom.

I still think Cesaro is doing fine. More than fine, really. He just schooled Cena on Raw. Even though he didn't win, he took that man to school. He also had a huge match with Ambrose, who is directly involved in the main storyline. Yeah...he's doing more than okay. I believe he will be pushed as soon as some of these other angles finish up.

Dude's dry as hell.

Your mother is dry as hell.

Lmao

Dude's dry as hell.

So are Sheamus and Del Rio and both are multiple time Wolrd champions. That's not a valid excuse.

Exactly, and he's a fan of both of them, so I don't get how it's a valid argument on his part.

No comment...

Dude's dry as hell.

So are Sheamus and Del Rio and both are multiple time Wolrd champions. That's not a valid excuse.

Exactly, and he's a fan of both of them, so I don't get how it's a valid argument on his part.

Not really an argument, just personal preference.

It's completely fine if you prefer Sheamus and ADR over Cesaro, but criticising him just because he's dry doesn't really work considering you're a fan of guys simply for their in-ring ability, who are dry as hell otherwise too.

Archived