Rap Battle Sign up and Discussion Thread - WARNING: ADULT CONTENT

IɳFamous

Rap Battle Sign up and Discussion Thread!

Welcome to Caws.ws Rap battle competition. This is just a friendly competition amongst members to have fun and poke fun at each other. This is meant to be taken in a fun and enjoyable way so don't make it all serious and complicated. Just have fun and keep it tidy. If you are easily offended, then refrain from signing up for this as it will only cause arguments in the future. After reading the rules below, feel free to sign up for this.

Current Roster

Intentz

Infamous

Dj Crazy

Nakamura

Jiggy

Paulie

Sicky

Chips

Rules - Read before Signing up!

Regarding the content

• You CANNOT get offended for whatever someone says to you. You still can't go too far, but if someone calls you a bitch, stupid...ugly...whatever...if you can't take it, leave.
  • You CANNOT go into detail on sex. I hate to say it, but we need to keep it a little PG. Last thread talked about swallowing semen and everything.
  • A mod MUST approve of all raps, if the mod is included in this thread, I'm sorry but you must ask another mod. I don't want people complaining about a mod abusing their power.
  • You MUST have fun with this shit, don't take it personal.
  • and finally....I can't do anything about the judges on this. If they cheat you or is bias, I'm sorry. It's the way the cookie crumbles.

Competition Rules

• Sudden Death match-up. Single Round only. You only get one chance. So make it Count!
  • 16 lines minimum. 32 lines max! No more, no Less! (unless otherwise advised)
  • No copying and pasting any bars from the Internet (i.e. rap verses from songs or other rap battles), all words / verses must be of your own. This would be seen as plagiarism and it's unfair to others if you're just imitating the work of others rather than trying to have fun and D.I.Y.
  • Once you submit a verse, it's submitted, no changes can be made. This would only be fair since you'll be given a good amount of time to make your verse before you send it into the judge(s).
  • Once you are happy with your verse, get it confirmed from a Moderator for acceptability and then send it to the Host aka Me via PM. (If you are up against me and you feel it is unfair to you by sending your verse to me, send it to one of the Judges Directly and I will retrieve it off them once I have posted my Verse in the topic)

Judges Panel

Singing up is Closed for season 1 as it is underway. Feel free to sign up for the next season. Good Luck and keep this discussion civil and fun. Joking is fine but don't overdo it or if the other person is not taking it as a joke and try to keep Arguments to yourself or in PM. This thread will be used for all the dicussion and the rap battles will be posted in a seperate thread to keep it tidy. Good luck and have Fun!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont even know if i am gonna be ready tommorow , it'll be rushed out tho.

But hey , no pressure. :cena:

Sicky, have you sent my part?

Nope i forgot i had it , and you told me you werent done yet.

Send it to Infamous.

Archived