Digimon Adventure Sequel

Muur

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Davis > Tai

But anyway, this looks interesting. I really liked the first two seasons of Digimon and liked Fusion as well. Only one I probably didn't watch was the one with the Agumon that digivolved into different stuff because he had arm bands. That pissed me off the first time I saw it, and I noped away from it.

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently, the wait for "Digimon Adventure Tri" is going to be longer than I had anticipated. November 21, 2015. But on the upside, I think I saw a BlackOmnimon, which would be the first appearance of such a Digimon.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-05-06/digimon-adventure-tri-is-6-part-theatrical-anime-with-new-cast/.87876

Yeah, it's defiantly Alphamon. I thought BlackOmnimon at first until it zoomed out a little, showing it was 100% chance of Alphamon.

If you wanna see BlackOnimon, I believe there's one as DLC in the newest (Japan only, the *censored*s) Digimon game. Digimon Masters too.

I'm not a fan of the art style at all. The humans look more "generic anime" than before, and Mimi's hair still looks pink instead of brown. I get the feeling that these movies will have less of the "magic" than a 54 episode series, but I'm keeping my mind and heart open.

Yeah, it's defiantly Alphamon. I thought BlackOmnimon at first until it zoomed out a little, showing it was 100% chance of Alphamon.

If you wanna see BlackOnimon, I believe there's one as DLC in the newest (Japan only, the *censored*s) Digimon game. Digimon Masters too.

Dammit why can't they ever release these out of Japan?

They say that JRPGs don't sell in the west when on handheld (Pokemon, tho), hence that fighting 360 game coming out.

• 2 months later...

Remember when I said I hated the new art style? Well, this battle between a certain two champion Digimon just changed my mind!

I still don't like the redesigned Digidestined (and Mimi's hair is still too pinkish for my taste), but the Digimon themselves look cool.

When I was a kid, I though Tai's crew were in middle school in season 1 and high school in season 2. It turns out, they were elementary school in season 1, middle school in season 2, and high school here in Tri. So they've always looked older than they really are.

No, all of the pre-release info says they're in high school. And colleges don't have uniforms.

I'm British

Here, College is 16-18 followed by Uni

so

they're at College

:)

• 3 months later...

Archived