IGN First (Lots of info coming this month)

UndertakerMinistry

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys do know that IGN can't just go rogue and release what they want, they are told what to show us. 2K is letting them be the outlet that releases info, IGN has no say in what's released

Glad someone acknowledged this.

i swear to god if we don,t get some decent info today then this ign first thing is an official bust. 2 mondays in a row with hardly anything. the laughable thing is, any decent info that we get this week will be from gamescom or the roster reveal, neither of which have anything to do with ign. whats even more laughable is greg miller constantly telling us to stay tuned to ign for all the latest info lol, yeah right.

Why the need to know everything ASAP? Games not out for a few months yet, and before it drops you'll have seen gameplay creation suite every character model and all the other things you desire, no shame in learning little bits at a time

Exactly. Little bit info a bout once or twice a week is good enough for me. AND considering this is just the second week of IGN First thing and people already wants to know everything. Patience, the release date won't get here any faster no matter how much we know about the game.

Why the need to know everything ASAP? Games not out for a few months yet, and before it drops you'll have seen gameplay creation suite every character model and all the other things you desire, no shame in learning little bits at a time

not everything. But we need something

And I personally need to know about my most played game series before I decide to buy a PS4 and pre-order WWE 2k15

And I personally need to know about my most played game series before I decide to buy a PS4 and pre-order WWE 2k15

Don't buy a PS4 for a WWE game, buy one because it's an awesome machine with a growing library of great games

The machine has such a bright future coming that it'll be a waste not to get one if your on the Sony camp

Well how am I supposed to pre-order a game that I know nothing about? I adore Sting, but there's no way that any one character would be enough to sway my decision to buy a game at launch price. And even then, they haven't even shown a screenshot or video of him in the game yet.

Don't buy a PS4 for a WWE game, buy one because it's an awesome machine with a growing library of great games

The machine has such a bright future coming that it'll be a waste not to get one if your on the Sony camp

I'm sorry, but no. It's a PS3 with better graphics and without Mp3 support at the moment.

And the WWE games are one of the few games that I play all year long. I'm not rich. I won't be able to afford more than 4 games a year. And one of them will always be the WWE game. So it has a major factor on me buying a PS4 or not. The only reason why I even want to buy a PS4 is because they removed all the new feauteres from the Xbox 1 (and because the majority of the members here seem to have decided to go with the PS4 too)

Also...videogame console camps are dumb as hell.

Well how am I supposed to pre-order a game that I know nothing about? I adore Sting, but there's no way that any one character would be enough to sway my decision to buy a game at launch price. And even then, they haven't even shown a screenshot or video of him in the game yet.

You don't have to preorder, you can preorder the day before launch and still get sting. It's ages away loads of time left, no need to panic

its open to the public tomorrow, today its the media and the the reviewers, however due to ign's BS first, we wont be getting anything for the next few days.

just watched that up at noon video, another total BS *lets talk about 2k15, you're in it * wwe 2k15 is ign first and we'll talk about content over the coming month on ign first for exclusives, so far some other website has crapped all over ign first.

I think IGN could care less about WWE 2K15, and it's mostly on 2k's end that wanted the exposure. This seems night and day to the previous IGN First and they seem to be just going through the motions.

The fact that 2k and other outlets have been revealing major and minor news with IGN basically being the last to know speaks volume.

I think IGN could care less about WWE 2K15, and it's mostly on 2k's end that wanted the exposure. This seems night and day to the previous IGN First and they seem to be just going through the motions.

The fact that 2k and other outlets have been revealing major and minor news with IGN basically being the last to know speaks volume.

i agree, every time greg miller tells us to stay tuned regularly to ign for all the latest news i can,t help but smirk and roll my eyes

IGN just tweeted they're accepting questions for an upcoming Q&A: https://twitter.com/IGN/status/499158285774495744

i,m willing to bet the only questions they will actually answer will be the ones relating to stuff we already know. i bet if anyone asks a question about match types or universe mode, they will say "we can,t talk about that yet"

Q: What are the biggest improvements in your own opinion?

A: The great lights and the body models we got through scanning the wrestlers.

Q: During your game testing sessions...who were your favourite wrestlers to use?

A: John Cena and Hulk Hogan.

Q: What can we expect from the MyCareer mode in WWE 2k15?

A: We don't want to spoil anything, but it's something big. You have to play it yourself in order to see what it is all about.

Q: With the main stories being CM Punk vs. John Cena and HBK vs. HHH...how authentic will they be? Will Chris Benoit be in the game?

A: Ofcourse we're trying to make your gaming experience as authentic as possible, with all the key matches being in the modes. But once again...We don't want to spoil anything. You have to wait until the release date and play the mode by yourself.

They will answer all the questions like that, without giving us any actual new informations on the game I bet.

Archived