Football Thread

Faster Than Light

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought it was tuttosport have ran stories but gazetta seemed to be more reliable / pro Juve? I don't think gazetta had ran anything until today.

I can still dream.

I think you're right, I messed up on that. In general though it seemed to be the Italian and Chilean media who said there was something going on with most of the British media saying that there was no interest at all.

Same here, but unfortunately that's all it will be likely to be. Just seems like to much speculation in it from all angles and with most of these (Sneijder,Fabregas and Thiago for example) it's all ended the same way.

Feel a bit sorry for Southampton. Losing one or two of your key players is tough, but the amount they have lost is ridiculous, crucial for them to now keep hold of Schneiderlin and Rodriguez or they are going to struggle this season. Still reckon they will stay up though.

Facundo Ferreyra is the next striker for us to be linked with. Never particularly watched him but sounds a decent enough signing. Hoping we go in for Remy now the Liverpool move is off, could probably get him cheaper due to him failing the Liverpool medical.

I feel a bit sorry for their fans, but the owners at Southampton know what they're doing.

could probably get him cheaper due to him failing the Liverpool medical.

I doubt it, him and his agent will be saying he didn't fail one to make sure they don't miss out on any money.

They'll probably promote from within. Shaw has already been replaced by Targett, Clyne will be the undisputed #1 RB, bigger roles are expected from Ward-Prowse, Reed, Isgrove and Gallagher and they've already signed Pellé and Tadic. They do need to sort out their defence though (and if they hurry, they might get De Vrij as Lazio and Feyenoord agreed a €8m fee for him). And *censored*ing hell, do they need a goalkeeper...

I feel a bit sorry for their fans, but the owners at Southampton know what they're doing.

could probably get him cheaper due to him failing the Liverpool medical.

I doubt it, him and his agent will be saying he didn't fail one to make sure they don't miss out on any money.

Shame, can't see us paying the £15m we'd have to pay. Going to be gutted if he stays at QPR, can handle him effectively rejecting us to go to Arsenal or Liverpool, but QPR again...

Just seems so odd. I remember our your videos last year. I've honestly never seen such a shy professional footballer. He actually looked terrified (kinda like he didn't feel he deserved it). He needs to do something soon or he'll just end up forgotten.

Rodriguez and Schneiderlin close to joining Spurs? *censored*ing hell...

Good time for a new thread tbh with the season starting in just over a week

and Southampton are losing so many guys, their relegation odds must really be shortening... like it would take ages for new players to all gel together. They will probably stay up but you never know.

I was kind of happy to see Man City beat AC Milan. I've grown on them a bit, thanks to the sister team NYCFC. But yeah, seeing Balotelli was nice, but Manchester City closed it out early on. I heard these games don't count though, if true, then Milan is alright, I think they'll bounce back and do well in their league.

Luckily they show these games on Fox Sports 1.

Archived