°WWE2K14 KT101 CAW SHOWCASE° HUGE UPDATE "21 CAWS" 8/1/14.

kingteezy101

KT101 has a little update on my style of caw making! I've got some caws of mine that i would like to share. I made the decision to make more of a real looking superstar instead of the usual generic looking caws. Srry but if your not down with that i got 2 words for ya! Lol jk but all jokes aside these are still work in progress screenshots of the superstars but very close to being finished. The 1st to be uploaded will be Chris Benoit. He comes with a accurate moveset, accurate stats and a render. Well enough talking enjoy the screenshots and as always feed back is welcomed.

***WWE 2K14 KiNgTeEzY101 CAWS***

>UPLOADED< searchtag: kt101

*CHRIS BENOIT -overall 90

2K1_zpszceynahl.jpg

2K6_zps4jv39dbh.jpg

2K7_zpsqsls6j4t.jpg

400px-Work_in_Progress_Header_zpsmcpsswo

*MATT HARDY AND JEFF HARDY WIP*

2K8_zps2tuy1s3i.jpg

*BOOKER T (RETRO) WIP*

2K9_zpsmc4juqqb.jpg

*BOOKER T (RETRO) WIP*

2K10_zpslveh72mn.jpg

*D'VON DUDLEY AND BUBBA RAY DUDLEY WIP*

2K11_zpstzulfvkg.jpg

AUGUST 1, 2014 *UPDATE*

PicsArt_1406945415529_zpsslvjxigr.jpg

PicsArt_1406945294678_zpsapkzjwkx.jpg

PicsArt_1406945215371_zpsb7um51de.jpg

PicsArt_1406945117499_zpszqynuwj8.jpg

PicsArt_1406945018202_zpsnsbidoqa.jpg

PicsArt_1406944843220_zpsswxpfy7q.jpg

PicsArt_1406944667374_zpsfbowpubr.jpg

MORE COMING SOON WILL UPLOAD TO CC BUT THEY ARE GETTING DELETED. MIGHT JUST MAKE A SAVE IN THE PROGRESS.....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some of the textures just don't look good..Goldberg,Booker and The Hardy's come to mind. Benoits would be good if you fixed the forehead part of it. Overall they're all good caws, just need some modified textures. :cool:

Haven't been on here in awhile due to me working overtime because i wanted the new Jordans lol. But im back on regular schedule now. The caws i did have online are now gon so later on today i will be uploading a few from the finished stashed. Kurt Angle (retro), Chris Benoit, Christian (retro), Rob Van Dam, Haku, Sting (retro), and the Dudley Boyz. Updates will also be posted later in the 1st post. Thanks for all of you guys feedback :D

Some of the textures just don't look good..Goldberg,Booker and The Hardy's come to mind. Benoits would be good if you fixed the forehead part of it. Overall they're all good caws, just need some modified textures. :cool:

Benoit has been worked on alot. Jus trying to finish his crippler attire and a few other small things i didn't like in the 1st version. Preciate your good feedback tho. Booker T is being completely overhauled lol

Bad news forum. While transferring save to and from pc for renders the file was corrupted and erased all my hard work. Bad thing is out of all the times not to backup the file i didn't so this is the only thing left of these caws. Been in a slump but im still making caws but not this style anymore regular in game caws from now on. Don't know who to contact to delete the thread but if your reading this please close. Thanks and sorry to the ones who actually liked them.

Archived