Asylum Wrestling Coven (Entrances videos added + CAWS on CC July 1st)

Aeruhl

Greetings all. Brand new poster here. Joined two months ago. Been working on my material ever since.

Let me start by saying that I've come, like most of you, to show off my in-game creations. But before I do, allow me to prepare you for the fact that I do not currently have the hardware or technology at my disposal to show it off properly. At the moment I cannot afford the things I need to record video or take screenshots directly from the game. Therefore the images and videos I intend to post will be, at least for now, somewhat substandard. To be more specific, I am relegated to taking photos and video of my non-HD TV screen. Bear with me, I'm doing my best to keep the quality as optimal as possible.

Now for a little short story: Since WWE12 I've been wanting to create my own fully custom roster. In WWE12 I had created a roster of at least 28 fully programmed original CAWs based primarily on a Horror/Holiday theme. That entire roster was lost when my system froze up during a load screen and corrupted the data. Pissed me off BIG TIME. In WWE13 I attempted to recreate that lost roster, but only managed to pull 19 CAWs together before losing interest in the project. All I have to show for that roster (which I called HZWF, HorrorZone Wrestling Fed) is a collage of frontal screenshots which you will see below. TODAY I have put together a full roster currently consisting of around 45 superstar and diva CAWs including 1 custom weekly show arena and 12 custom pay-per-view arenas to fill out the year in universe mode.

I call my promotion Asylum Wrestling Coven. The roster is still growing, and will continue to do so as long as I remain inspired and motivated. Given the name, you may have figured out that I stuck with a Heavy Metal/Horror style theme. I plan to record entrances from select superstars and upload them to youtube as I go. I will try to display each of my created arenas with the videos as well.

FOR NOW: Thank you to those who've had the patience to read my ridiculous wall of text, and here's a little something to reward your patience.

This is the WWE13 HZWF roster collage:

Horror_Zone_Wrestling_Federation.jpg

I assure you, my current creations are far more in depth and impressive.

I wasn't entirely sure what to expect but I was surprisingly impressed ^^ I'm not one for OTT gimmicky appearances, but I love Nightmare Green, Sam Hain and The Pharoahs :)) The screenshots aren't actually too bad either. Nice start

I wasn't entirely sure what to expect but I was surprisingly impressed ^^ I'm not one for OTT gimmicky appearances, but I love Nightmare Green, Sam Hain and The Pharoahs :)) The screenshots aren't actually too bad either. Nice start

Thanks man :) If this stuff impressed you be sure to check back, I'll be posting most of my current creations in groups over time. When I look back at my HorrorZone stuff, I'm actually kind of disgusted with most of it. I thought it was great at the time, but I've done much better with 2k14. Sam Hain and Nightmare were definitely my two favorites, but I haven't bothered recreating them. I did Sam on both WWE12 and 13, and I just didn't feel like going to the bother for the same character a third time. I'd remake Nightmare, but I've already got more midget sized characters than I want. Lol.

Team Ho Ho Ho = Win Win Win. REALLY creative stuff here, dude.

Lol, Thanks again. I'm not sure how creative Santa and his elves were, but if you enjoy my work who am I to argue.

Thank you as well Scorpion. :)

Okay, here goes my first set. I'm not going to post every single CAW I've created, because not all of them are super impressive.

Let's start with AWC's big man on campus, and incidentally the CAW that started it all:

Name: Bloodbath (face)

Entrance theme: Lamb of God - "Walk With Me in Hell"

Bloodbath.jpg

Name: Triclops (heel) *I couldn't pull off an actual cyclops

Entrance theme: King Kong Bundy

Triclops.jpg

Name: Voodoo (face)

Faction: 3 Ring *circus faction

Entrance theme: Godsmack - "Voodoo"

Voodoo.jpg

Name: Great Dragon (heel)

Entrance theme: The Dragon's Rise

GreatDragon.jpg

Name: Princess Pain (face)

Entrance theme: Lady Gaga - "Just Dance"

PrincessPain.jpg

Name: Funnygirl (face)

Entrance theme: Insane Clown Posse - "Riddlebox"

Funnygirl.jpg

Okay, so I changed my idea of how I'm going to go about this. I've decided not to go to the bother of recording a years worth of matches. Instead, what I'm going to do is just lay out pics of all my proudest works, and then make video of their entrances at the end. Anyway I've taken photos of everything I care to display at this point... so here goes.

First I'll exhibit two of my major tag teams.

Name(s): Obsidian and The Void (actually The Void is on the left and Obsidian on the right, but their names look better in that order. These two were inspired by the Witch King and Ringwraiths of LotR)

Tag Team: Doom

Entrance theme: Lamb of God - Desolation

Void-Obsidian.jpg

Name: Killer Frost

Tag Team: Fire and Ice

Entrance theme: Metallica - Trapped Under Ice

KillerFrost.jpg

Name: Firestorm

Tag Team: Fire and Ice

Entrance theme: Metallica - Fight Fire with Fire

Firestorm.jpg

Now here were have the Maniacs faction. One member of which I only took a single shot of because his outfit is very simple and there's not much to see. At any rate, I think these three characters go together perfectly as a faction.

Name: Red Rum (Red Rum leads the faction)

Faction: The Maniacs

Entrance theme: Insane Clown Posse - Dead Body Man

RedRum.jpg

Name: The Executioner (Executioner is a beastly singles wrestler, but he tags with The Surgeon)

Entrance theme: Lamb of God - King Me

Executioner.jpg

Name: The Surgeon

Entrance theme: Disturbed - Meaning of Life

Surgeon.jpg

Some goofy stuff right here. These guys are pretty much jobbers. The Chicken was inspired by the whole Pete Rose vs Kane thing that went on for years. Thrilla needs no explanation.

Name: Thrilla

Entrance theme: Michael Jackson - Thriller

Thrilla.jpg

Name: The Chicken

Entrance theme: Unstoppable

Chicken.jpg

How about a pair of comic style superstars? Turbo Thunder is not yet complete. He needs a moveset and entrance. Not that it matters to the pic. Obviously these two are rivals.

Name: Crimson Fiend

Entrance theme: The Outbreak

CrimsonFiend.jpg

Name: Turbo Thunder

Entrance theme: currently n/a

TurboThunder.jpg

Now to finish up that 3 Ring circus of mine.

Name: Funnyman (faction leader)

Entrance theme: Insane Clown Posse - Riddlebox

Funnyman.jpg

Name: Ringmaster (faction manager)

Entrance theme: Insane Clown Posse - The Show Must Go On

Ringmaster.jpg

How about some Horror?

Name: Feral (werewolf, obviously)

Entrance theme: Ozzy Osbourne - Bark at the Moon

Feral.jpg

Name: Pharaoh

Entrance theme: Mercyful Fate - Egypt

Pharaoh.jpg

Name: Victor

Entrance theme: Static X - So Cold

Victor.jpg

Name: Dead Nazi (currently unfinished. needs moveset)

Entrance theme: Rammstein - Du Hast

DeadNazi.jpg

In the words of the King, "Don't forget the best part, Michael. We've got DIVAS!"

Name: White Widow

Entrance theme: Arch Enemy - Leader of the Rats

WhiteWidow.jpg

Name: Jessica Hawk (currently unfinished. needs moveset and entrance)

Entrance theme: currently n/a

JessicaHawk.jpg

Name: Tigress

Entrance theme: Tahiti Funk

Tigress.jpg

Name: Morguen (Morguen, as you can tell is my female Undertaker. She doesn't look terribly impressive in the pics, but in entrance and action she looks f***in badass.)

Entrance theme: Undertaker 1998 "Darkside"

Morguen.jpg

Interesting set of CAWs. You going to be putting any up on CC?

You know something, I was actually feeling kind of selfish about my creations before. I wanted to show them off, but I didn't want to share them. At this point though I suppose it makes more sense to share my work for it to be enjoyed before this game becomes obsolete in about 4 months. (caps for attention) FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN MY WORKS PM ME, I WILL BE UPLOADING MOST OF MY CAWS IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS. I'LL POST AN UPDATE ON THIS THREAD AS WELL TO LET ALL KNOW WHEN THEY ARE AVAILABLE.

Sci-Fi Wrestling Federation? :XD:

Ehhhh... I guess you could say that. More horror/heavy metal as I said, in my opinion at least.

You need to get some matches up of these, I wish I had the patience to do a themed promotion. Great work

I will probably upload a few still. Most likely I'll just setup a Rumble match, an maybe a 6-woman diva match to show off most of my creations in action at once.

There are times I wish there were XBox360 versions of CAWs like these! Especially "Morguen"!

That's very complimentary friend. I appreciate that, for real. I must have screwed with this character 10 times before I finally picked a look I liked. She wasn't even supposed to be an Undertaker spinoff initially.. in fact, she was blonde once. Actually, I loved Morguen when I finally finished her, but now I somehow feel like she could be better. I think it's the minimal tattoos. I don't know, maybe I should actually give her Undertaker's tat's.. but they wouldn't blend well with her leg tat I think.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here goes guys, potentially the final pictorial update for the thread. My four top "normal" superstars. Ready?

Name: El Chronico (Yeah it's "drug" related.. big deal. This guy is a big favorite of mine. He is THE luchadore of my promotion, and the simplicity of his outfit actually works so well in my opinion)

Entrance theme: Cypress Hill - Hits from the Bong

ElChronico.jpg

Name: Mr. Black (This was actually the first CAW I made on the game. It's supposed to be me.. If I were the buffed out badass I wish I were. His facepaint was much simpler at one point, but I found myself dissatisfied with it eventually and created the skull paint)

Tag Team: Black and Bane (Britney Bane, at the end of the post, is basically my fantasy girlfriend in game.)

Entrance theme: Lamb of God - Laid to Rest

MrBlack.jpg

Name: King Cobra (I saw so many awesome reality like CAWs on this forum. Those where people created realistic badass logos and tattoos that had to take a ton of effort. And then I said, "S***, I can do that." ... So this was my attempt. The cobra tattoo anyway. As far as my inspiration for this.. I wanted to do something cool with that beard, and I just happened to be watching old G.I. Joe cartoons at the time. Then of course he looks an awful lot like Kerry King of Slayer... so, obviously King Cobra. Lol)

Entrance theme: Disturbed - Animal

KingCobra.jpg

Name: Britney Bane (I saved Britney for last, because ironically of all my creations my absolute favorite happens to be a Diva. How messed up is that? I love this character. This is basically my female Brock Lesnar. I wanted to create beauty and power in a perfect combination. You can probably guess that I loved Chyna back in the day. Britney's bullring piercing and tats emphasize that if a woman could be a bull, that's who she is. Remember Lesnar's shirt? Eat, Sleep, Conquer, Repeat? Can you tell I ripped that off in style? I created a fresh skull logo for her. The shirt reads: Barbaric, Beastly, Brutal, Bitch. And, btw, that's three different attires. Normal attire, playboy playmate, and cheerleader versions.)

Tag Team: Black and Bane

Entrance theme: In This Moment - Adrenalize (As much as you can tell that I love Lamb of God, it's a damn close call between Lamb of God and In This Moment for my favorite band. This song, if you watch her entrance, is so perfect for this character.)

BritneyBane.jpg

ENTRANCE VIDEOS COMING SOON

You know something, I was actually feeling kind of selfish about my creations before. I wanted to show them off, but I didn't want to share them. At this point though I suppose it makes more sense to share my work for it to be enjoyed before this game becomes obsolete in about 4 months. (caps for attention) FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN MY WORKS PM ME, I WILL BE UPLOADING MOST OF MY CAWS IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS. I'LL POST AN UPDATE ON THIS THREAD AS WELL TO LET ALL KNOW WHEN THEY ARE AVAILABLE.

Don't worry I was like that. I just set mine to where people can't re-upload my CAW's.

FOR THE RECORD, MOST OF THE CAWS SHOWN ABOVE ARE NOW AVAILABLE THROUGH COMMUNITY CREATIONS

Time for entrance videos!

AWC Entrances 01: including Bloodbath, Ol' Dirty White Boy, Omega Gray, Funnyman, The Executioner, Feral, The Void, and Earl Grime. Arenas featured: AWC Friday Night Asylum, AWC Bloodbath (named after the CAW)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIN8vJTcVww

AWC Entrances 02: Thrilla, The Surgeon, Crimson Fiend, Voodoo, Firestorm, Red Rum, The Chicken, and Ringmaster. Arenas featured: AWC Shatterpoint, AWC King of the Ring

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4f9c9TcBUU

AWC Entrances 03: Killer Frost, Triclops, Great Dragon, "The Convict" Morris Dregs, Virus, Gray Horse, Obsidian, and The Sultan. Arenas featured: AWC Money in the Bank, AWC Summerblaze

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JYe5bsQFnc

AWC Entrances 04: Funnygirl, Princess Pain, Tigress, Victor, and Pharaoh. Arenas featured: AWC Glory of Gold, AWC Celloween

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fLp6-00s60

AWC Entrances 05: Morguen, White Widow, Britney Bane, El Chronico, King Cobra, and Mr Black. Arenas featured: AWC Elimination Chamber, AWC Ultimate Asylum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f41loDrFl4E

Archived