Rainbow Six:Siege

LuisTX85

• 1 year later...

This is a mega bump but man is anyone playing this game because its pretty good. Was really skeptical going in on how the game would last with nothing but very short matches but its pretty perfect. The only problem I have with the game is occasionally getting crappy teammates that are too new to the game and try and play it COD style.

This is a mega bump but man is anyone playing this game because its pretty good. Was really skeptical going in on how the game would last with nothing but very short matches but its pretty perfect. The only problem I have with the game is occasionally getting crappy teammates that are too new to the game and try and play it COD style.

A few friends and I have been playing R6S the past week or so, and it didn't take long for all of us to fall back in love it. Terrorist Hunting is back, and it's just as fun as it was in older Rainbow Six games.

While we were playing the other night, both of my brothers noticed a nod to 'Sons of Anarchy'... which I posted over in the "Game Screenshots" thread.

I just got this game (late, I know) and I like it so far. Only done situations so far and damn, I suck. Had to redo a few so many times 'cuz I kept screwing up. Kinda worried how multiplayer will be if I'm having a hard time with normal difficulty AI. But yeah, I like it so far.

I just got this game (late, I know) and I like it so far. Only done situations so far and damn, I suck. Had to redo a few so many times 'cuz I kept screwing up. Kinda worried how multiplayer will be if I'm having a hard time with normal difficulty AI. But yeah, I like it so far.

Honestly, I don't think it will be that bad... after you have a regular squad of 5 guys to learn the maps and the individual strategies that each map possesses.

A few friends and I have been having a great time with it so far.

• 1 year later...

So im trying to get the trophy in this and dealing with the bullshit kills for Terrorist Hunt and im at least on console im noticing alot of people just playing Terrorist Hunt to ruin the game for everyone else. Is this like a massive problem?

Archived