Multiple WWE Superstars released.

Jmerc

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You cant doubt Hawkins' ability in the ring though. To at you may not like him, but to say he is "good/okay" in the ring is down right mad. The guy is a machine between the ropes and can wrestle almost anyone solidly. He would be a fantastic fit for any company that he chooses to work in (providing they let him showcase his true ability unlike WWE for the most part.)

Having great wrestling abilities is not subjective.

I don't know, saying he's "good" is completely alright imo. He sure as hell isn't one of the absolut best workers, not even in WWE. Or he's done something prior to his WWE work that I haven't seen. He's very well rounded and solid but he's not the best at anything and I can't really think of anything he's excellent at, although for some areas, he also didn't really have much of a chance to show those, possibly existing, skill off.

I don't know, saying he's "good" is completely alright imo. He sure as hell isn't one of the absolut best workers, not even in WWE. Or he's done something prior to his WWE work that I haven't seen. He's very well rounded and solid but he's not the best at anything and I can't really think of anything he's excellent at, although for some areas, he also didn't really have much of a chance to show those, possibly existing, skill off.

My thoughts exactly. And wrestling, to me, ESPECIALLY in the WWE, is about standing out from the rest. It's a individuality-driven performance. So, being just fine but not standing out doesn't do much in the end.

Apparently the referee that got let go was released because of a Twitter rant he went on a couple of months ago with another former referee. WWE has a rule against starting Twitter drama.

Ewwwwww, keep Hawkins away from NJPW. Jado & Gedo love gaijins, they would book his generic ass to a tag title reign.

I think Hawkins would make a great addition to Suzukigun. He has a look that fits and one of his former partners is already part of it.

Archived