Multiple WWE Superstars released.

Jmerc

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When one has Neville one does not need Bourne. So oh well to that. Teddy, kind of shocked. Brodus, had potential as a monster heel and Yoshi, no comment. JTG is bulletproof. Camacho I never really liked. But respect them all for being an asset at some point.

I think Evan Bourne is going to be much better off in the indies anyway. His moveset was toned down like crazy and WWE has Adrian Neville anyway, so this release doesn't piss me off as much as it would've a few years ago. I'm actually looking forward to see Matt Sydal doing all these ridiculous moves in the indies again.

It sucks that Brodus Clay was stuck with the Funkasaurus gimmick for such a long time (which was entertaining only in the first few weeks). If it wasn't for Mark Henry's Hall of Pain gimmick, I'm sure he would've fared better, but oh well. Bad timing and horrible booking.

Yoshi Tatsu and Camacho have never been relevant and I've never been a fan of either of them, so I don't mind them getting cut. Teddy Long's GM schtick had run its course a long time ago and he hasn't done anything since then, so it's cool.

Yeah, Aksana and Curt Hawkins also got released. Sucks about Hawkins, but oh well. Never liked Aksana, so I'm fine with that.

LMFAO at JTG still being employed though. :XD:

Archived