Mortal Kombat Series (MK 11)

LuisTX85

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1:51 in the video.
Is this a glitch and has this happened to anyone else? As stated in the video, I was playing a Ko-Op Team Raid Tower in MK11 earlier. We were on the final tower which was Shao Kahn, I was about to beat him then, all of a sudden I get swept by nothing and I'm dead.  Then, the A.I Kahn gives me a Fatality and after that it says that my team won the raid. Was that a glitch? I only ask because I don't play the Towers of Time as much as I should.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I grabbed the Kombat Pack 2 during the Xbox sale. Nice to save a few bucks on that. 

Trying to grind away some costumes for the new characters...but my krypt is giving me absolute horseshit, and I can only get so much from the towers. I swear, the wishy-washy unlock requirements for the customization items are one of the few things that bothers me with this game. 

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, ignore me, the way they handled Spiderman PS4/Remastered confused me in the way it all worked. Tried again today, got the "try the tutorial" message again but everything's there. :lol:

Jumping back in after the movie trailer got me hyped again. Not sure if this is new, but they added Konika as the announcer voice if you link with the mobile app. Not a bad mobile game actually. Haven't had the chance to try Rambo too, he's fun. Also, was the main menu voice always so bland?

Trying the Expansion story, it's blacked out for some reason despite it saying installed?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived