WWE Interactive #1 *Uploaded* on PSN

Silenthero

Are you tired of ever repeating match after match after match storylines?

Are you missing the freedom of choice within the storylines on community creations?

this changes ... NOW!

WWE Interactive #1 is a branching storyline where you can pick 3 different WWE Superstars with all of them playing different roles and different decisions to be made.

You want to become WWE Champion, here's your chance!

You want to be the spark that re-ignites the Tag Team Division, there you go!

There might be even a way to become GM of one of WWE's flagship shows ... just try it!

I hope you download, review and rate the storyline. Also I'd be glad to get some advice on what to improve and what you'd like to see as the next big storyline as I'm planing on doing more branching stuff maybe some with the Attitude or Ruthless Aggression Era ;-).

Thank you guys and enjoy!

It's on PS3, thanks for your interest ;)

Part 1 includes one month of action starting at the Royal Rumble giving you the opportunity to decide which path to take on the road to Wrestlemania.

If this story gets some downloads and ratings I'll do the next part. In the meantime I'm working on a WCW Invasion storyline based on the real events from 2001 but adding more big names to it and making it not just another McMahon vs. McMahon feud.

Btw. does anyone know how to use a nWo-dlc in storydesigner? As soon as I add any of the nWo content I can't open my saved stories anymore. Would be very helpfull, thank you guys :)

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks!:) I'm working on an interactive storyline as well and I'd love for you to check it out when it's done:) I have the first month done but I'm trying to get as far as I can before making a part 2

I can't get it:( I don't have dlc

Sorry to hear that, @Toolan99, would have loved to get some feedback from you but if you're interested in my way of writing and storytelling I have an WCW Invasion storyline up as well which is without any DLC, you might like this one if you're into "the good old times" ;)

What's your story about? Sure I'd love to have a look at it when it's done since I think it's always fun and inspirational to play other guys stories as long as they contain a real story and are not just silly matches put in a row ;)

@AgeofSandow, like I wrote you in private, really appreciate your feedback and if the community thinks WWE Interactive deserves a part 2 I'll keep your advice in mind for sure ;)

Just downloaded part 1 of your story. To be honest I'm not that much into Batista, maybe that's because I missed the time when he was at his peak, but I'm going to check this one out for sure and let you know what I think about it (might take a little since I have to work during the weekend) ;)

So are you guys having fun playing my storylines? ;)

I'm really in the mood of writing a sequel right now but work and my girl are keepin' me a little busy.

Anyway, I was able to have a first look at your Batista-Story, @toolan99 ... really liked it so far, branching seems to be used pretty intelligent here which keeps the story interesting and worth playing it again to see what making other decisions will change ... keep it up ;).

@AgeofSandow, I hope you were able to get past The Rock/Benoit match by now and have fun puttin' boots to asses in the WCW storyline ;)

So are you guys having fun playing my storylines? ;)

I'm really in the mood of writing a sequel right now but work and my girl are keepin' me a little busy.

Anyway, I was able to have a first look at your Batista-Story, @toolan99 ... really liked it so far, branching seems to be used pretty intelligent here which keeps the story interesting and worth playing it again to see what making other decisions will change ... keep it up ;).

@AgeofSandow, I hope you were able to get past The Rock/Benoit match by now and have fun puttin' boots to asses in the WCW storyline ;)

I got past the Hardy-Christian match. Since it was a hardcore match, I had to get creative so I did the Van daminator(not the grapple; the strike while Christian held chair) and Swanton when chair was on Christian...

That's cool, toolan :). I just finished your first month and really like it can't wait to see the story go on in part 2 and 3.

But speaking of sequels, what do you guys think ... you want me to continue the INTERACTIVE or the WCW story first? How far did you get with the WCW story anyway? :D

Oh and if you want me to continue WWE Interactive do you want it to be about the same athlets as part 1 (Cesaro, Daniel Bryan and Jericho) or do you think I should focus on some other stars?

I'm really sorry about that since I'd love to know what you think of the story but it's hard making it a no-dlc story since I'm using CAWs that require dlc for the story such as superstar-heads and so on ... sure I could spoil the whole story here, but don't know if you really want me to do so ;)

Archived