Dragon Ball games series - Play Hyper DBZ! It's Awesome!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I want Jenemba on Fighterz already, dammit lol

Sucks they release DLC one or two at a time. I would rather wait this long and get all 6 at once tbh. Makes the wait worth it...one or two at a time is just torture lol

Here's some gameplay footage of Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot

This looks pretty good. it reminds me of the Legacy of Goku series on Gameboy Advance.

What they're not yet revealing:

1. If we can play as any other characters besides Goku

2. If the story goes beyond the Namek/Frieza saga

3. If the movie stories are included

I'm for it, wasn't fan of FighterZ. Was for Xenoverse 2, still play it time to time. Kinda gives me some Legacy of Goku vibes. Which I LOVE , II and Buu's Fury are my favorite Dragon Ball Z games ever. I've beaten them both atleast 10 times. Just AHH. Now the Original Legacy of Goku I dont like really. I just always use the Konami Code to be invisible.

Man I want to play Legacy of Goku II and Buu again. Also do the glitch in Buu's Fury to get 255 Senzu Beans

eat the Senzu bean you are supposed to give Videl and you wont have it in your inventory, you still give her one, and when you look at your inventory proof, 255 Beans

I will admit alot of the recent Dragon Ball games are getting kinda repetitive doing the same over and over. Xenoverse 2 was almost basically Xenoverse 1. I just love Kakarot will be open world

Right off the bat, it's too much user HUD for me. Very messy presentation. I think what people want is a very open and free looking world...but this is a lot of "fly through these orbs", follow this glowing beacon, *random text bubble*...I'm kinda sour on that already.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't get that game...I'd be too tempted to get the $100+ worth of DLC. I'll just wait til XV3 lol

The DLC is all slashed too. :lol: I didn't see $100 worth, though...just saw a $30 pass that was slashed to $15. Didn't buy it though. I might if I feel like it before the sale ends. Not sure how much I'm gonna be playing it, tbh...but I like it so far. Can't remember why I wasn't a fan of the first Xenoverse...but this one seems alright so far. Maybe this has more offline stuff? Not sure. I'm not an online type gamer.

If you're not playing online, you're gonna have a very VERY hard time with Expert missions.

Also, at this point, Xenoverse 3 may be a next gen title. We know it's being worked on (devs and producers have mentioned it), but with DBZK coming next year, it'll be a 2021 title at the earliest. If it's taking this long, that game better be *censored*ing massive.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah I'm skipping this one. 2 more Vegetas, another Broly, and Ribrianne. Not to mention even the costumes are more Universe 2 crap. As for SSBE, I honestly can't be assed enough to bother picking it up. I'd rather get UI because it looks cool and can be used by everyone.

Archived