Far Cry 4

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Just got it this morning. Damn the update file is taking forever. Also, Sony, get off your asses and fix PSN. I want to play DA:I and can't because I can't connect to use DA: Keep.

Accidentally released an angry black bear from its cage and had to run from it through a dark forest, armed with a freaking crossbow. More terrifying experience than any survival horror game I've ever played.

The animals in this game, man.

How did you manage to escape it? Well, did you escape it in the end? :o

I managed to get up on top of a big rock and then threw the last two grenades I had at it. They thankfully did the trick.

Accidentally released an angry black bear from its cage and had to run from it through a dark forest, armed with a freaking crossbow. More terrifying experience than any survival horror game I've ever played.

I managed to get up on top of a big rock and then threw the last two grenades I had at it. They thankfully did the trick.

Wow, insane. I seriously need to pick this game up when I get the chance.

Sicky: I'm not too sure about Far Cry 4, haven't played it yet but I have 3 and that game is insanely good. Combat's addictive and fun, there was always a sense of lingering unpredictability and the villain was great.

"I was onced chased by a bear!"

"how'd you get away?"

"blew it the *Censored* up!!"

:lol: man, tell your kids that story some day. Thing of legends!

It would start like: "now listen up, kids, it was year 2014. I was in the forest hunting bears with a crossbow... yes, in 2014 we hunted bears with crossbows!"

Seriously, I had never played a Far Cry game before this, but I was instantly addicted. My first session was like four hours, it's so hard to put down this game.

Archived