SonofBlaine's Original CAWs

sonofblaine

Well, it's only been over half a year, but I've finally gotten around to taking some pictures and starting to post up my original CAWs. If you like them, Download, review and enjoy. Let me know if you want any that have been taken down and I'll reupload. :)

PS, sorry about picture quality. The HDMI port on my 360 broke (a reason I've put off getting pictures) and I haven't gotten a chance to get it fixed.

Here's last year's thread. If there's any interest in any from last year that interest you, I'll post/make them if I haven't already.

EDIT: They've been deleting content and some of my stuff is gone. If you want anything and it's not there, just ask. I'll reupload it ASAP.

-------------------------------------
Kiko Nakano
yDdZm21.jpg
Music: "Everybody Wants Something from Me" by The Pretty Reckless or your choice of in game music.
Kiko is the daughter of a Yakuza crime boss in Tokyo who studied kickboxing an wrestling, and made it big first in FMW then here in America. After a run in WWE, she was joined by...
Dirty Brooklyn McQueen
slR7JCc.jpg
Music: "Toxic" by Britney Spears or your choice of in game music.
...a friend from her elite prep school. Brooklyn is an American born party girl who also studied under the same kickboxing sensei as Kiko and has lethal fists and feet. The two of them ar joined by....
Twisted Sister
7lhC9Df.jpg
Music: "The Girl Who Loved the Monsters" by Rob Zombie or your choice of in game music.
...who was also a friend from school. Not much is known but it's rumored that she's the daughter of one of KIko's father's subordinates... possibly even his younger brother, making Twisted Sister Kiko's cousin. She's silent and never takes off her halfmask and makeup in public, but she's strong and serves as the muscle.
Together, they make...
Team Name: Tokyo Elite
Member Order: Kiko Nakano, Twisted Sister, Dirty Brooklyn
Entrance: Together
Tag: The Legion
Trio: Legacy
Music: "Everybody Wants Something from Me" by The Pretty Reckless or your choice of in game music.

Their street clothes gear (named Tokyo Elite) is like the suits Evolution wears. They can also serve as brawling/hardcore gear (just remove Brooklyn's shoes :) )

----------------------------------------------

Jacob Cass
1JIL0i6.jpg
Automatic Slim
w1xRvzo.jpg
Becky Cass
1GfN0Jg.jpg
Jacob Cass started off in WWE a few years ago and was later joined by his twin sister, Becky, and then lifelong friend, Slim.
They all come with additional black and red alternate attires.
Team Creation:
Name: Young Blood
Member Order: Jacob Cass, Slim, Becky Cass
Entrance: (together)
Tag: Extreme Brothers
Trio: Dungeon Graduates
Music: "We Know Something" by DJ Format or your choice of similar in-game music
Tag Finisher: Backbreaker & Elbow 2

Good to see somebody still using the Jacob Cass name, although I think his face looks somewhat generic/default compared to the others. Other than that, I love the attires.

Thanks. Yeah, I agree he's kinda generic in the face. Basically, I used a genericy face back when he was first made for his Road to Wrestlemania story in '12, and he stuck as a regular character, so in subsequent games, he just looked the same. :)

• 2 weeks later...

The Tokyo Elite needs a 4th memeber! And I think I know just the one. Go to CC and type in the keywords "Makoto Ishikawa" Trust me! ;)

Pretty cool. I DLed her for an audition. What's her backstory?

Her backstory. Hmmmmmm.....where should I begin?!

I think i created her as a japanese joshi CAW who hates JPop music in either svr 2009 or 2010. Then in svr 2011 I chaged her up as a gothic joshi wrestler. with a kick ass finisher "The Ovblivion" I wasn't able to maker her again in WWE 12 due to lack of Xbox360. But when I did get one I was able to maker her in WWE 13. Now in WWE2K14 I made her again and teamed her up with my other CAW diva "The Queen of Mean" Wendy Corino". If that's not the backstory you're looking for. Then I apologize.

Looks good. I'm digging Kiko's harley quinn tights

Thanks. the character's always had a thing for clowns. Over the past 15 years I've been making her, she's had alot of designs (Hardy Boyz style gear, Joshi singlet, female Mr. Pogo). This version of her is actually a reboot (last year, I retired the one I'd been using and made her Women's Division GM, and this one is her from '99 when she was getting started, travelling to the present with Christian's Time Machine), and I made her a heel now, so I thought a Harley Quinn homage to her look would fit a heel version of an already semi-psychotic, egomaniacal character. Note also her facepaint is a half-face version of Mr. Pogo. ^_^

The Tokyo Elite needs a 4th memeber! And I think I know just the one. Go to CC and type in the keywords "Makoto Ishikawa" Trust me! ;)

Pretty cool. I DLed her for an audition. What's her backstory?

Her backstory. Hmmmmmm.....where should I begin?!

I think i created her as a japanese joshi CAW who hates JPop music in either svr 2009 or 2010. Then in svr 2011 I chaged her up as a gothic joshi wrestler. with a kick ass finisher "The Ovblivion" I wasn't able to maker her again in WWE 12 due to lack of Xbox360. But when I did get one I was able to maker her in WWE 13. Now in WWE2K14 I made her again and teamed her up with my other CAW diva "The Queen of Mean" Wendy Corino". If that's not the backstory you're looking for. Then I apologize.

Cool. I was just curious about her personality, etc.

Dirty Brooklyn McQueen:

With her you should put a have circle white line that fits

WOO_zps139803bf.jpg

Tried my best to give you an example

Right on, that's pretty good. I'm going to implement that.

Good stuff here, I still have my Jacob Cass from years ago, although the name was dropped after the story.

Really like Brooklyn McQueen, may have to steal some inspiration for a Vixen I'm struggling with

Hey man, what happened to Jacob Cass and Slim? I was looking forward to getting them but they arent on the CC. I hope they get put back on there! Great Job!

Yeah, I heard they deleted alot of content and alot of my stuff was among it. Lame. I've uploaded them again. Enjoy. :)

Good stuff here, I still have my Jacob Cass from years ago, although the name was dropped after the story.

Really like Brooklyn McQueen, may have to steal some inspiration for a Vixen I'm struggling with

Right on. Your designs are always great. Look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Archived