Game Screenshots

LuisTX85

Ryse: Son of Rome

I know a lot complained about this game being a huge demo when it was released, but I gave it a go later on down the road and I didn't mind it. Was longer than I thought it was and was somewhat fun.

It's better than I expected and a decent console launch title. Kinda wish I had gotten it when I got the XBO but yeah it's definetly a game on sale/gamepass type of type of title.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ruiner is a great game...but hard. Very hard. And the type of game where once you stop for a awhile, it's hard to motivate yourself to go back. Because, obviously I stopped due to a challenging part...and if I return now, I'm doing so without any recollection of how to actually play. :lol: So, yeah...I liked that game, but I'll probably never finish it.

And I cannot play Dead by Daylight. Shit is so challenging for me. I get wrecked everytime

Truth be told, it can be quite challenging to those new to the game... until you find a set of 4 perks that works well for you. I've only been playing since October 2017, and I'm still learning new things.

My best advice?

Have a short memory

Dying isn't always an automatic failure

Find three other people to run "Survive With Friends" just for the voice communication

Always try to play an offering before queuing into a match... it's a blood point booster, win or lose

Edited by NegativeCreep

• 2 weeks later...

1FJlbEX.jpg

I am not jealous, I don't miss Forza. I am not jealous, I don't miss Forza.I am not jealous, I don't miss Forza.I am not jealous, I don't miss Forza.I am not jealous, I don't miss Forza.I am not jealous, I don't miss Forza.I am not jealous, I don't miss Forza.I am not jealous, I don't miss Forza.I am not jealous, I don't miss Forza.I am not jealous, I don't miss Forza.I am not jealous, I don't miss Forza.I am not jealous, I don't miss Forza.I am not jealous, I don't miss Forza.I am not jealous, I don't miss Forza.

:nerves: