Game Screenshots

LuisTX85

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, after seeing those screenshots? I've decided to get MLB The Show '19. Will be my first time ever playing a Baseball game though. Just need to get a PSN Wallet topup.

Ive always wanted to get The Show, because it looks so good and Ive heard great things about it, but I dont follow baseball enough to warrant dropping $40-60 on it.

• 2 weeks later...

This random road in the new Lego expansion for Forza Horizon 3 just caught my eye and reminded me of Horizon Chase Turbo. (Another great game). But, I thought this was a cool homage. In retrospect, I could have recreated the game's cover art if my car was red. But, this was the moment as I saw it:

XOgjjoI.png

And of course...a GTA Vice City Skin for the Buick GNX:

tvEJoBj.png

XWNUgsL.png

And just because...

Lb2Y5Nn.png

zta0ZGf.png

DirGKjb.png

Edited by Generations

I like the custom character mode in this game a lot. Having a lot of fun making people. Except...you only get 8 slots...and I've used them all. So, now I'll need to replace people, which is lame. If this game had a decent amount of creation slots and a handful more moves, it would be pretty damn good. Oh well...

12WUZTr.jpg

nLEtmi7.jpg

gfrAE0P.jpg

BBqzi9I.jpg

ffeUAij.jpg

FrUYgmd.jpg

9EBQuCK.jpg

4XMQmcz.jpg

I like the custom character mode in this game a lot. Having a lot of fun making people. Except...you only get 8 slots...and I've used them all. So, now I'll need to replace people, which is lame. If this game had a decent amount of creation slots and a handful more moves, it would be pretty damn good. Oh well...

12WUZTr.jpg

nLEtmi7.jpg

gfrAE0P.jpg

BBqzi9I.jpg

ffeUAij.jpg

FrUYgmd.jpg

9EBQuCK.jpg

4XMQmcz.jpg

And this game is what? Looks interesting...

And this game is what? Looks interesting...

That would be 'Chiky-Chiky Boxy Pro Wrestling' for the Switch.

It's a very short game with limited creation options. I actually really want to love it, but I can't deny that it falls short of that line. Like I said...if they offered more create slots and a handful of extra creation options, it would be a great little game. The gameplay is actually an addictive enough arcade style that it would be fun if you could create more characters. But, being limited to 8 slots kinda kills it for me. I still play around with it every once in a while, but I can't remain engaged with it like I wish I could. However, there is an online mode...so, that could potentially be fun with friends (I don't know anyone else who owns it...lol).