The WWE 2k14 QZW E-Fed Roster Showcase

Zombspawn

Hey guys! This is Tad here and I will be dedicating this thread to some of the superstar CAW creations I've done for my wrestling league that airs every Tuesday night on Twitch.tv. We do simulated CPU vs. CPU matches each week. Me and possibly some members of my community will be posting up some screenshots soon in this thread to show off some of the creations we have done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qElssDYcmiY

If you'd like to get a a sneak peek at some of our stuff, you can search for "QZW" under tags on Xbox 360 community creations in the meantime.

• 3 months later...

Here's the first set of creations for my league that ran during the 2013-2014 season. Considering that I starting making CAW's back on RAW 2 for the Xbox, many of these creations have a long standing history through the years and have been upgraded as game/year have come out. My league has around 200 superstars involved in it, many of whom belong to real people who come and watch the show each week on Twitch (It's a live show like real WWE on the game). All of these creations are 100% made by me. My GT on Xbox 360 is Zombspawn. I create CAW's all the time for people who join and don't have the game for my league. The current league I do (QZW) has been running since August 2012 and has 104 videos in its playlist. We're live every Tuesday from our Twitch channel livestreamed: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJUY2LvD0ZTjpLxDVhc6z_r5PxE_ruHnT

Anyways enough talking, here's the first set. I'll post some more up soon.

CHUCKY THE CLOWN (Billy the Jigsaw Puppet inspiration)

BrFIU7B.png

THE CRUSHER (Zangief from Street Fighter II inspiration)

gixEhMC.png

ENYETO (Chief Thunder from Killer Instinct inspiration)

95vFJRP.png

GREM (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles inspiration)

uKS6vpo.png

MISTRESS KEO (Mad Moxxi inspiration from Borderlands)

IijBd0T.png

THE KNIGHT

recUfxp.png

SKIPEO

Bo9wgrN.png

Archived