E3 2014

LuisTX85

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You what would be a cool surprise thing to see? A new Fatal Frame game. I'd shit myself in excitement if that was announced just like I did last year when they played the KH3 trailer.

They actually already announced a new Fatal Frame game for the Wii U.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/04/22/fatal-frame-sequel-heading-to-the-wii-u

Huh. Let me amend myself then, be cool if they announced one for the PS4.

Nintendo owns the series now.

Is that the game where it says like your save data is corrupt (but it really isn't, it's part of the game) and you start from the beginning again or something. Or like you'll hear static sounds randomly. Unless that's Parasite Eve..I think.

I believe you are thinking of Eternal Darkness, with the insanity metre. Fatal Frame is the game that uses a camera as a gimmick for dealing with ghosts.

KINGDOM HEARTS series producer, Shinji Hashimoto has recently teased in a Q&A at Thailand Comicon Event in Siam Paragon, Bangkok on May 10, 2014 that KINGDOM HEARTS III may appear at E3 2014 and Tokyo Game Show 2014 along with other events.

--In E3 that will be arranged in this June, is there any new information about FFXV or KHIII?

We would like to keep it secret. It just only a few months from now. I'm pretty sure you will be surprised. We might tell you what is our plans, but it's better you see by yourself at Tokyo. (laugh)

--About KHIII, could you tell more about characters, systems, story?

We are sorry. They are secret. Please wait. The game will come out fantastic.

E3 2014 starts June 10 and KH13.com will be covering it.

Read more: http://kh13.com/news/46206-kingdom-hearts-iii-may-appear-at-e3-and-tgs-along-with-other-events#ixzz31qONSth5

I CAN'T TAKE THIS SHIT I NEED CONFIRMATION NOW PLEASE

KINGDOM HEARTS series producer, Shinji Hashimoto has recently teased in a Q&A at Thailand Comicon Event in Siam Paragon, Bangkok on May 10, 2014 that KINGDOM HEARTS III may appear at E3 2014 and Tokyo Game Show 2014 along with other events.

--In E3 that will be arranged in this June, is there any new information about FFXV or KHIII?

We would like to keep it secret. It just only a few months from now. I'm pretty sure you will be surprised. We might tell you what is our plans, but it's better you see by yourself at Tokyo. (laugh)

--About KHIII, could you tell more about characters, systems, story?

We are sorry. They are secret. Please wait. The game will come out fantastic.

E3 2014 starts June 10 and KH13.com will be covering it.

Read more: http://kh13.com/news/46206-kingdom-hearts-iii-may-appear-at-e3-and-tgs-along-with-other-events#ixzz31qONSth5

I CAN'T TAKE THIS SHIT I NEED CONFIRMATION NOW PLEASE

LET US IN THE KNOW YOU *censored* TEASING SONS OF BITCHES AT SQUARE ENIX!

annonce spider man made the same way as the batman games that would be awesome and really the only superhero game that can pull that off I think

I think that the combat from the Arkham games could work in a Spider-Man game, but that's it.

It still wouldn't top Spider-Man 2, in my opinion.

we'll probably never get a home console Pokemon rpg but I want one :(

Colosseum? Gale of Darkness? Or just a new one in general?

a new one in general. like a console version of a handheld game. Pokemon mmorpg would be cool too. i have to admit a pokemon stadium with some online matches would suffice

a new one in general. like a console version of a handheld game. Pokemon mmorpg would be cool too. i have to admit a pokemon stadium with some online matches would suffice

An official Pokemon MMO would be amazing. Too bad we'll never get it.

Main series on consoles is already confirmed never to happen.

>"gyms and pokemon league are boring and repetitive"

>"We want gyms and pokemon league on consoles!"(not directed at you)

Also

http://www.dorkly.com/post/52546/be-careful-what-you-wish-for

Main series on consoles is already confirmed never to happen.

>"gyms and pokemon league are boring and repetitive"

>"We want gyms and pokemon league on consoles!"(not directed at you)

Also

http://www.dorkly.com/post/52546/be-careful-what-you-wish-for

That is Hilarious lol!! If it never came to consoles it would be fine but an MMO would be cool.

@Ewok....I didn't see that the Division got delayed but it wouldn't surprise me. Actually really saddens me :(

I can't wait for that game!!! uuggh

Archived