E3 2014

LuisTX85

atrUL5o.jpg

We're now just over a month away from E3 2014,Last year's E3 was huge but this year stands to be even bigger,While E3 2013 was hardware focused this year is all about the games!

The Players

Microsoft

From their unpopular DRM policies and their subsequent reversal to the mandatory Kinect integration the Xbox One has a had an undeniably rocky start,Microsoft has done a lot to correct their course though and they've promised that their press conference this year will be heavily game focused.

Nintendo

The sales for the Wii U have been abysmal..However as per usual Nintendo has been cranking out incredible games,They all no-showed last E3 but this is a new year and a new E3 with a new opportunity to make up some lost ground.

Sony

Sony is riding high after stealing the show last E3,Winning the hearts and minds of many gamers..Which lead to record breaking sales of the Playstation 4,However people have rightly critized them for their lack of software support.

What are your predicitions for E3 2014 and what are you excited to see??

Games I want to see..

Assassin's Creed V or whatever game is next

Batman Arkham Knight

Battlefield 5

Call of Duty:Advanced Warfighter

Destiny

The Division

GTA V port for PS4&XBO announced

Mortal Kombat

Star Wars Battlefront

Uncharted 4

WWE 2K15

As for console features..More info and release on the thing that let's your friends virtually take over your controller on the PS4,Flash Player on the PS4's web browser as well as a YouTube app would be nice too

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nintendo aren't having a live conference for a second year running so I'm guessing they've not got anything worth revealing.

I don't expect to see Uncharted at E3 with all the key departures at Naughty Dog. There's obviously been disappointment with the direction the game was heading in.

It ain't gonna happen but I'd piss my pants with excitement if Bethesda reveal Fallout 4. I'm also looking forward to seeing what Media Molecule are working on. Sumo Digital are rumoured to be developing LittleBigPlanet 3 so it'd be good to see if that's true as well.

I reckon there'll be a Fallout 4 teaser.

PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS

FALLOUT 4 PLS

Hoping for a new Mass Effect teaser. Doubt it though :(

Didn't 2K no show 14 last year? If so, I'm expecting it to happen again this year.

What I'm looking forward to (off the top of my head)-

Smash Bros

SMTxFE

KH3

Whatever Miyamoto's new game is

Persona

Whatever 3 games Namco are working on one of which is hopefully Tekken x Street Fighter

Stuff that has no chance, but I'd still mark out for-

PS All Stars 2

Card Saga Wars

If I had to make a list...

Unreal Tournament 4

Uncharted 4

Star Wars Battlefront

Just Cause 3

Cyberpunk 2077

Arkham Knight

The Division

More Destiny

More Order 1866

More Witcher 3

Mass Effect 4 teaser?

A new SSX (ea pls)

Kevin Butler

Oh, and Ubisoft to reveal a new IP to 'steal the show' again, as well as a live performance by a singer who was relevant over five years ago.

The Division

Arkham Knight

Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain

Super Smash Bros

The Crew

NBA 2k15

WWE 2k15

Uncharted 4

GTA 5 Next Gen

Assassins Creed Unity

There are more but those are definitely the ones I'm most excited for.

So looking forward to seeing more of Batman Arkham Knight. The list of games I'm wanting to see more on are as listed:

-Batman Arkham Knight

-WWE 2K15

-Borderlands The Pre-Sequel

-Far Cry 4

-NHL 15

-Alien: Isolation

-Tales From The Borderlands

Archived