Wrestling Pet Peeves

The D

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deaf refs.

Because clearly that was the sound of a body colliding with the steel steps (prolly through interactions by illegal competitors) but why turn around? Let's just focus on this tag competitor or manager trying to enter the ring when they're not supposed to

Face tag team partners listening to refs instead of being "heelish" and helping their partner out. How often do we see the heel team do something illegally, face partner try to get in but get stopped by the ref, and just stay there seething? Get in when the ref has his back turned and then go to town!

Weird but I hate seeing some shin, man. Like get some bigger boots or bigger knee pads or something. Watching Moxley now as I write this. :lol:

right lmao. I been spoiled by the kickpad look for so long. im getting over it now but still would probably prefer it covered up. I used to DESPISE the no-kneepad look until Tyler Bate and Timothy Thatcher.

on the topic of pins, i *censored*ing hate when the person getting pinned just took a finisher and is like kicking and shaking their feet as if theyre trying to escape the pin. bugs the hell outta me. its cool for like rollups but you should be dead after a finisher.

For me it depends on the rest of the attire or the look of the wrestler. Tyler Bate's legs are enormous and people like Timothy Thatcher, Minoru Suzuki, etc. have a very technical approach to their wrestling, so it works for them aswell. But for some others it looks really bad. Especially high flyers or people, who utilize kicks or constant knee strike in their moveset

I have. But I agree Witt LEGION. Especially after the random resurgence of knee pads-less wrestlers. Curious to see who thinks looks bad without it though ?

Also, I always hated how The Rock and Batista where elbow pads with no wrist tape. They look dumb.

I have. But I agree Witt LEGION. Especially after the random resurgence of knee pads-less wrestlers. Curious to see who thinks looks bad without it though ?

Also, I always hated how The Rock and Batista where elbow pads with no wrist tape. They look dumb.

There was a point early on where Cody Rhodes didn't use them, and it looked absolutely awful. I also think Its not the best look on Pete Dunne either.

There was a point early on where Cody Rhodes didn't use them, and it looked absolutely awful. I also think Its not the best look on Pete Dunne either.

Cody Rhodes was one of my favorite no knee pads wrestlers and I like Dunne without it too...

Cody Rhodes was one of my favorite no knee pads wrestlers and I like Dunne without it too...

Thats fair. Again, its just a personal pet peeve for me.

Not a match thing but, WWEs annoying obsession with catch phrases and tag lines.

Hey guys, remember "One VS All"? I sure do, because they wouldn't stop *censored*ing repeating it every 2 minutes. Certainly wish I didnt though.

Archived