CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

Indy CAW's by "Lord_Cuey" - "Tommy End: & "Los GŁeros del Cielo (Jack Evans (V2) & Angelico)" & "Dalton Castle" - uploaded 25.10.15

PWG ROH DGUSA CZW Chikara NJPW Evolve Dragongate Indy NOAH

• Please log in to reply
540 replies to this topic

#41 cuey82

cuey82

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 09:57 AM

Thank you, I haven't done the moveset yet, going to do it today, I was looking at giving him "Air Raid Siren" (closest thing the the "Jig 'n' Tonic") & "DDT8" (closest thing to the "Darkness Buster"); I was going to give him a "Rack Bomb" CAF & "Avara Kedavra" as his sigs.

Do you have any suggestions for his moves at all? As it's going to be a difficult set to make

#42 cuey82

cuey82

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 12:24 AM

Jigsaw movelist is up, also I re-did Chuck Taylor, a 3rd version of him, in order to give him his new "Best Friends" look & I made Tim Donst; both are uploaded:

Chuck Taylor (Version 3)
Spoiler

Tim Donst
Spoiler

Edited by cuey82, 15 May 2014 - 07:33 AM.

#43 RoKaDitz

RoKaDitz

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,566 posts
  • Gamertag: RoKaDi
  • SEN (PS3): RoKaDitz
  • Twitter: @RoKaDitz

Posted 05 May 2014 - 12:31 AM

Both look amazing.

Any chance to add the best friends shirt to Trent?

#44 Native_Outlaw

Native_Outlaw
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • SEN (PS3): MTFANATIC
  • Steam ID: mrbeardman
  • Twitter: @CDeerfoot

Posted 06 May 2014 - 02:01 AM

Both Delirious and Jigsaw are simply incredible, amazing job on both; can't wait to try them out. That Chuck Taylor is looking pretty sweet too, though I'll admit I'm not too familiar with Tim Donst; I've only really gotten into the indy circuit the last year and a half or so. Off to youtube I go again, gots some research to do lol.

Edited by Native_Outlaw, 06 May 2014 - 02:03 AM.

#45 glennsoe

glennsoe

Legend

• Members
  • 5,058 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 02:07 PM

I gotta thank you for that jawdropping Teddy Hart caw !

Hope to see you still making indy caws for the next game..

#46 Jacknife81

Jacknife81

Opener

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 11:30 PM

These are awesome!... Loving that Tim donst caw

#47 Greenwood94

Greenwood94

New Talent

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • SEN (PS3): ROGGER94
  • Twitter: OldSchool94

Posted 07 May 2014 - 01:10 AM

Hi cuey82, first off, I love your CAWs. Second, I would like to request a CAW of JT Dunn. If you will do it and if you need I can get reference pics off Google for you of him. 

#48 Rapturedj

Rapturedj

New Talent

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:45 PM

@cuey82 I'm a huge PWG fan!! Being going to their shows since 03!! Any plans for a Lil Cholo, Chris Bosh, Scott Lost, B-Boy and Los Luchas? I'm glad I've been downloading your CAWS before I found this board. Your work is ridiculously awesome!!!

#49 cuey82

cuey82

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 09:22 PM

I've uploaded Scott Lost & Chris Bosh, Scott Lost has a moveset, Chris Bosh doesn't yet I will get around to doing it tomorrow, I'm just far too tired to do it today.

Huge thanks to "TheNewF'NShow" for helping me discover the correct way to uploaded textures, without which Bosh would not have been possible.

Scott Lost
Spoiler

Chris Bosh
Spoiler

Edited by cuey82, 18 May 2014 - 09:29 PM.

#50 TheNewF'NShow

TheNewF'NShow

Breakin' Necks and Cashin' Checks.

• Members
  • 33,766 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 12:26 AM

Scott Lost and Chris Bosh look awesome, great work.

#51 chazman32

chazman32

Jobber

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 01:13 AM

are you going to upload a moveset for Chris Bosh 

#52 cuey82

cuey82

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 01:30 AM

Yes I will do in the next couple of days just been a bit busy with work and I find doing movesets a quite long winded if you're making then accurate.

I don't suppose possibly you're able to make one? Otherwise it will be Saturday at the earliest I could get one uploaded

#53 chazman32

chazman32

Jobber

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 02:03 AM

no i dont know his moves saturdays fine  i just wondered thanks

#54 cuey82

cuey82

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 11:04 PM

Chris Bosh's moveset is up, it's pretty accurate went for the following:

Sigs:

Stunner
Low Blow (as a "Lioncock Punch"'replacement)

finishers:

Steiner Screwdriver
Irish Curse (as a "Maximum Bosh" replacement)

#55 cuey82

cuey82

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 09:55 PM

I uploaded these two on Thursday but was just too lazy to do a preview; Excalibur (with huge credit to "sicxmade_juggalo") and Jat Lethal V2 (credit the D) who has two new attires and entrance T-Shirts are both uploaded to CC:

Excalibur
Spoiler

Jay Lethal V2
Spoiler

Edited by cuey82, 24 May 2014 - 09:58 PM.

#56 OTGunner

OTGunner

Jobber

• Members
  • 171 posts
  • SEN (PS3): OTGunner

Posted 24 May 2014 - 11:10 PM

Something about Jay Lethal's face has always bugged me. Maybe it's the hairline? Still looks great man, I'll make sure to download this. Who are you working on next?

Edited by OTGunner, 24 May 2014 - 11:12 PM.

#57 cuey82

cuey82

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 11:25 PM

Yeah Jay was one of my first caws, I followed The D's formula but not sure if made a mistake somewhere; I can't be bothered going back and redoing as I'd have to do 40 odd layers of face detailing for 4 attires and I just don't have the patience for that :)

As for next, I put them off for long enough, but it's the RockNES monsters, just finishing off Yuma tattoo PT's in Photoshop. early days yet hopefully should have them up by the end of the weekend; to be honest I could with some help on movelist suggestions for both of them if you could help there?

#58 RoKaDitz

RoKaDitz

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,566 posts
  • Gamertag: RoKaDi
  • SEN (PS3): RoKaDitz
  • Twitter: @RoKaDitz

Posted 24 May 2014 - 11:33 PM

Problem with Jay it's the template, D beginned with one of the asiatic ones. :)

Anyways, all your latest caws have been amazing, really.

#59 cuey82

cuey82

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 11:38 PM

Thank you that really does mean a lot from yourself, your Indy work is what I aspire to achieve; cannot wait for you to complete gargano!

As for Lethal, I think OT Gunner it's right also, the hairline is too receeding, the offending layer is layer 38, a circle design, it needs moving around 12 clicks down and then fiddle with the size so there's no bald bits in his hair, but be careful as if you make the shape to big it starts too come back under the head under his chin

#60 OTGunner

OTGunner

Jobber

• Members
  • 171 posts
  • SEN (PS3): OTGunner

Posted 25 May 2014 - 12:24 AM

I'll make sure to try that. As for the move-set I'm not too familiar with them outside of PWG so I might not be that much help. Maybe I can go watch some of their tag team/singles matches tomorrow and see what I can do. I always find myself tweaking your move-sets though so if you have some kind of base to start with it'd help since I've never actually tried to start one from scratch.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PWG, ROH, DGUSA, CZW, Chikara, NJPW, Evolve, Dragongate, Indy, NOAH