CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

Indy CAW's by "Lord_Cuey" - "Tommy End: & "Los GŁeros del Cielo (Jack Evans (V2) & Angelico)" & "Dalton Castle" - uploaded 25.10.15

PWG ROH DGUSA CZW Chikara NJPW Evolve Dragongate Indy NOAH

• Please log in to reply
540 replies to this topic

#1 cuey82

cuey82

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:00 PM

I've been uploading CAW's for a while now, but I thought it time to finally have a topic of my own. Most of my CAW's are either conversions with my own bits put in, or my own work; The Tags are ususally: "ROH","PWG","CZW","DGUSA","Chikara" and my PSN is "Lord_Cuey"

Firstly, massive credit to "Dr Lector81" & "TheDeadHaveRisen", without these two my work would simply not exist. Credit also to "Righteous" for his tireless moveset work, "TheNewF'NShow" for references, also "Godflow","Oldsie""The D","Dr Vries","Kreay Fufu" for their amazing X-Box creations that have given me inspiration to make these CAW's.

Below is a list of names of CAW's I've uploaded in A-Z format; The Previews are from an I-Phone so not great quality, Red in particular doesn't show up too great. As not all the links below automatically bring up the previews you're welcome to view them in my albums at: http://cuey82.imgur.com/ or https://imageshack.com/user/cuey82

Enjoy, and thank you for all those that have rated my work on CC

ACH
Spoiler

Adam Cole
Spoiler

Adam Pearce
Spoiler

Alex Koslov
Spoiler

Alex Shelley
Spoiler

Andrew Everett
Spoiler

Anthony Nese
Spoiler

AR Fox
Spoiler

Arik Cannon
Spoiler

Biff Busick
Spoiler

BJ Whitmer
Spoiler

Bobby Fish
Spoiler

Brian Cage
Spoiler

Brian Kendrick
Spoiler

Bryan Danielson (Superstar Head)
Spoiler

Caleb Konley
Spoiler

Candice Lerae
Spoiler

Cedric Alexander
Spoiler

Chris Bosh
Spoiler

Chris Hero

Chris Sabin
Spoiler

Christopher Daniels
Spoiler

Chuck Taylor (Version 3)
Spoiler

Claudio Castagnoli (Superstar Head)
Spoiler

Colt Cabana

Dasher Hatfield

Delirious
Spoiler

Drake Younger

Drew Gulak

Eddie Kingston
Spoiler

Excalibur
Spoiler

Hallowicked
Spoiler

Human Tornado

Jack Evans

Jay Lethal
Spoiler

Jigsaw

Jimmy Jacobs
Spoiler

Jimmy Rave
Spoiler

Joey Ryan

Johnny Goodtime
Spoiler

Johnny Yuma
Spoiler

Jon Davis
Spoiler

Kenny Omega

Kevin Steen

Kyle O'Reilly
Spoiler

Mark Angelosetti

Matt Jackson

Matt Sydal
Spoiler

Mike Quackenbush
Spoiler

Necro Butcher
Spoiler

Nick Jackson
Spoiler

Nigel McGuinness
Spoiler

PAC

Paul London
Spoiler

Player Uno
Spoiler

Rich Swann

Rocky Romero
Spoiler

Roderick Strong
Spoiler

Samoa Joe

Scorpio Sky

Scott Lost
Spoiler

Stupefied (Player Dos)
Spoiler

Super Dragon

Teddy Hart

Tim Donst
Spoiler

TJ Perkins
Spoiler

Tomasso Ciampa

Trent Barreta (Trent?)
Spoiler

Tyler Black
Spoiler

Uhaa Nation
Spoiler

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Addition to the above Caw's I''ve made the following created arenas which are also uploaded to CC:

PWG Arena
Spoiler

DGUSA Arena

Evolve Arena
Spoiler

Edited by cuey82, 25 October 2015 - 03:05 AM.

#2 SamoaNOAH

SamoaNOAH

New Talent

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 11:23 PM

Legend ...

#3 TheNewF'NShow

TheNewF'NShow

Breakin' Necks and Cashin' Checks.

• Members
  • 33,555 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:15 AM

Glad you made a topic, you've got some great content on CC. The Indy love currently all comes from you basically, since I'm a big Indy fan, I appreciate it a lot. Makes my Universe a lot better.

Edited by TheNewF'NShow, 21 April 2014 - 01:18 AM.

#4 RoKaDitz

RoKaDitz

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,566 posts
  • Gamertag: RoKaDi
  • SEN (PS3): RoKaDitz
  • Twitter: @RoKaDitz

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:22 AM

Awesome work on the new caws, mainly Chuck Taylor, Teddy Hart and O'Reilly. :)

Let me know if you need any logo uploaded.

#5 darko_sjr

darko_sjr

New Talent

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:24 AM

You and rokaditz have made my indie profile. Much love.

#6 DeathToAllMarks

DeathToAllMarks

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • SEN (PS3): thebrownmind
  • Twitter: DeathToAllMarks

Posted 21 April 2014 - 07:30 PM

Thanks for the amazing CAWs, brother. You're one of my favorite creators this year.

#7 OTGunner

OTGunner

Jobber

• Members
  • 171 posts
  • SEN (PS3): OTGunner

Posted 21 April 2014 - 09:10 PM

Do you take Requests?

#8 cuey82

cuey82

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 06:39 AM

Thank you for the kind words people; I'll get the other previews up at some point.

@Rokaditz, actually if you didn't mind there's some logos I could really do with for my next caw, or caws as I should say as it's a tag team; I'll pm you later tonight if I may? I'll get everything ready in Photoshop so literally you'd just have to upload if you're cool with that?

And @OT Gunner, yes I'm open to suggestions as long as they're Indy, I don't do WWE or TNA caws (unless they've been in PWG/ROH at some point :))

#9 OTGunner

OTGunner

Jobber

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:06 AM

Awesome, love your stuff man. I'd love to see a Johnny Gargano from you man. Maybe you can collab with RoKaDitz? A current Homicide would be nice as well. Looking forward to your future stuff.

#10 Larrikin

Larrikin

New Talent

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:42 AM

Alex Shelley and Gargano would be my two :)

#11 RoKaDitz

RoKaDitz

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,566 posts
  • Gamertag: RoKaDi
  • SEN (PS3): RoKaDitz
  • Twitter: @RoKaDitz

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:59 PM

Thank you for the kind words people; I'll get the other previews up at some point.

@Rokaditz, actually if you didn't mind there's some logos I could really do with for my next caw, or caws as I should say as it's a tag team; I'll pm you later tonight if I may? I'll get everything ready in Photoshop so literally you'd just have to upload if you're cool with that?

And @OT Gunner, yes I'm open to suggestions as long as they're Indy, I don't do WWE or TNA caws (unless they've been in PWG/ROH at some point :))

Sounds good to me. :)

#12 SamoaNOAH

SamoaNOAH

New Talent

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 02:10 AM

Can you upload Kyle O'Reilly's moveset? I can only DL the one without it and I'd love your moveset to go along with it.

#13 Skummy212

Skummy212

New Talent

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Skummy212

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:51 AM

Great work on all the wrestlers. I have downloaded quite a few of them. I was wondering if there was any chance you could make Tommy End? If so that would be great!! Keep up the amazing work!!

#14 CBPeoples

CBPeoples

New Talent

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • SEN (PS3): CBPeoples

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:52 AM

Muchos gracias for all the hard work, man.  It's much appreciated.

Are the Necro Butcher and Paul London movesets uploaded yet, can't seem to find them when looking through your content?

And I second Skummy's choice, Tommy End deserves a great caw...if you made it, it would be just that.

#15 therock6661

therock6661

Jobber

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • SEN (PS3): therock6661

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:30 AM

cm punk roh and aj styles roh

#16 cuey82

cuey82

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:30 PM

Ignore what was originally here I was trying to update the main post with new previews :( and ended up quoting it :)

Thank you for the suggestions above, I must admit I'm not overly familiar with Tommy End, I could give him a go later on if someone can provide good reference pics and I guess I'd be reliant on you for a moveset though.

As for the other suggestions:

Gargano: I may try but I like "DeadHaveRisens" a lot, but I may have a go at emulating the current one on Xbox side that is really good - so Gargano is a strong maybe.
CM Punk (ROH): theres actually a really good one using his long haired super star head on CC, I forget who by, so I don't think I'd be making this
AJ Styles (ROH): yes definitely will be making an old school circa 2005 ROH/PWG style AJ he's on my list.

My To Do List at the moment in no particular order is:

* Delirious
* Jigsaw
* Steve Corino (SCUM style & 2006 attires)
* The RockNES Monsters (Johnny Goodtime & johnny Yuma)
* Candice Larae (if I could get a female to male hack that is, otherwise I wouldn't make her)
* Scott Lost
* Chris Bosh
* Quicksilver

there's possibly others too. @ Rokaditz, thank you so much for offering the help, it'll more than likely be the weekend I'll get the logos I need uploading to you. Thanks again for everyone's comments

Edited by cuey82, 23 April 2014 - 11:14 PM.

#17 CBPeoples

CBPeoples

New Talent

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • SEN (PS3): CBPeoples

Posted 24 April 2014 - 08:46 AM

I'm always willing to help out on the reference front for Tommy End.  Should you decide to give him I go, I could try and create his moveset.

And loving that list, especially the last three (Lost, Bosh, Quicksilver).  I'm going to be running a show in my universe with just your caws.

#18 Native_Outlaw

Native_Outlaw
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • SEN (PS3): MTFANATIC
  • Steam ID: mrbeardman
  • Twitter: @CDeerfoot

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:41 PM

Seeing the quality of your work Cuey, I just know that those guys on your to-do list will be amazing; matter of fact, quite a bit of my roster is made up of your work. I'm especially looking forward to seeing the end results of Delirious, Jigsaw, and Quicksilver. But as for suggestions of other guys to do, there are 4 that come to mind very quickly; The Shard, Soldier Ant, Crossbones, and Ronin.

#19 cuey82

cuey82

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 08:01 PM

I've gone back and redone AR Fox, so here's a preview of my newest work that's close to upload, just attires to finish. So AR Fox V2, newest version is on the left the older caw I uploaded is on the right; Do people prefer the newest version?

Spoiler

and @Native_Outlaw thank you for the comments; as for the suggestions:

The Shard - I may make at some point, but to be honest theres a good one on CC made by "loulou11" so might just stay with his
Soldier Ant - hmm, maybe, but I feel as I already have Drew Gulak in my universe, I'd be using two slots when I could just make him an alternate attire of Drew.
Crossbones - maybe, I shuddered at the thought of doing his tattoo's though I'm just not sure I have the patience to do them, so he's not too likely
Ronin: Yes a good suggestion he fits in with that 2006/2007 era of PWG that I seem to focus on making Caw's of, so yes he will be done at some point.

Edited by cuey82, 24 April 2014 - 08:04 PM.

#20 OTGunner

OTGunner

Jobber

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:11 PM

Any chance of a B-Boy in the Future?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PWG, ROH, DGUSA, CZW, Chikara, NJPW, Evolve, Dragongate, Indy, NOAH