Kevin Nash takes to twitter with beef towards Hall of Famer

XXX.

Kevin Nash went on a late night Twitter rant last night, and took aim at Roddy Piper. The following are some of Nash's Tweets:

"Piper is a deranged old fool.He got bh slapped to the floor.Hulk,Pac,Scott and Eric were in the room.Let it go Rod.Pod cast invite?"

"Not shooting an angle. Have had his tweets sent to me . Can't take the high road with a bh.wanted to give respect now deal with me."

"Hot Rod can have me on his pod cast . It's that easy."

"Done talking about HOT ROD will wait for his response. Be an ass hole on my page my team will block you I won't read it sorry."

"Love when assholes say it's the red wine .Anger keeps one awake red wine dulls anger.I heard his podcast, pay the piper?@R_Roddy_Piper"

"The bh said he leg dove and threw out of the locker room the night I bh slapped him"

source: http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/470635-kevin-nash-aims-twitter-rant-at-piper

The tweets were sparked by comments made by Roddy Piper on his podcast.

As we reported earlier, Kevin Nash aimed a Twitter rant at Roddy Piper last night, calling him a "deranged old man" amongst other things.

It appears as if comments made by Piper on his podcast are what set Nash off, as Piper talked at length about an incident which took place between him and Nash years ago back in WCW.

Piper said during the Hall of Fame Ceremony he got up and clapped for Mr. T and the other inductees, but there was one person he couldn't clap for when he came out, and that was Kevin Nash, as he felt it would be hypocritical to stand and clap for him.

Piper described getting into it with Nash in WCW, and talked about how Nash's group was trying to "run rough shod" on WCW, and called Nash a liar. Piper went on to talk about a tag match he once had with Nash, and Nash was his opponent in the bout. Piper called the match horrible, and said Nash couldn't work, although he might be a "good basketball playermaybe."

Piper then said things got physical in the locker room after the match, with the two of them yelling at each other and Piper eventually throwing Nash out of the locker room. You can listen to Piper's entire podcast (the Nash comments are in episode 1) at this link.

source: http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/470649-details-on-what-roddy-piper-said-that-sparked-kevin-nashs-twitter-rant-last-night

I personally think it's foolish on both parts to continue "beefing" with each other over something that happened almost 15 years ago. I do imagine Kevin Nash and his 'gang' were assholes were back in WCW days but there's no need to continue to be bitter over it. As for Nash's comments, he could've ended it with asking to be on the podcast and setting the story straight instead of going to name calling.

Thoughts?

Piper's probably bullshitting us with his version of the backstage fight. I've heard about it a number of times and it's always been said that Nash stormed to Piper's locker room and leveled him with a punch, leaving Piper unable to do anything. But seriously, they should just let it go.

They should learn from the Ultimate Warrior situation. Let go of any hard feelings and get on with it, you never know if you will ever have a second chance at making peace.

More like Ted DiBiase situation, as he said he regretted not walking up to the Warrior because he was scared their past differences could spoil his night. Warrior likely took the chance because he knew he was dying or he trusted WWE. Either way, those are wise words, let go of any hard feelings and move on.

- It appears the Twitter feud between Kevin Nash and Roddy Piper is over. Nash said he talked to Piper this afternoon and tweeted the following:

"Talked to @R_Roddy_Piper on the phone seems our recollection is not the same.Asked him to do some research with those in the room. Said ok."

Source LOP

These *Censored*s

Both are trying to remain relevant I 2014. They both are old and senile. People should see Nash and Hall's youtube video about the NWO's last run. Though the storyline was mishandled, they honestly believed it could worked? Hogan could barely go in the ring and the rest were broken down with injuries. SMH. This topic isn't really news worthy.(My bad just corrected the post) Who cares about beef on social media from two grown men?

Archived