The Wolf Among Us (TWAU2 announced)

Generations

So, this game has been out for a while (the first two episodes), and the third one just got released. I looked around for an official topic, but didn't find one with the search function. Anyway, I thought it deserved a topic...for discussing the different paths and outcomes (please use spoilers), as well as discussing any news regarding future episodes.

I myself am going to play the third episode right now.

• 2 months later...

I've seen alot of people think the opposite. Nerissa being glamoured as Faith & killed, and the real Faith being glamoured as Nerissa from then on. That would fit in with Faith's fairy tale anyways of her using a disguise to escape.

Either way though, I hope it transitions into another season of Wolf. I've enjoyed this game more than any other Telltale game, besides Walking Dead season 1

I really enjoyed this, overall, but the wait between episodes totally killed my hype for the story. Plus I had a hard time keeping track of plot details around episode 3ish, or whenever

Crane gets arrested for the murders happened

for whatever reason. Not really the fault of the game itself but just my thoughts on it. I still gotta replay parts of it though for the Book of Fables chapters I missed.

• 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...

Season 2 officially announced for 2019. Which is cool. 1) It's official. 2) 2018 already has enough awesome shit coming.

I would add a link and the official graphic, but my computer is dead...so I'm on my phone. In other words...too much work to do that.

• 1 year later...

I was so hyped when S2 was announced. Then I became VERY SAD when Telltale shut down, which ment no TWAU, heck they had to pull money together to finish TWD. And now they are back and TWAU is back I'm ultra hyped.

Also that Telltale is back will we get Stranded? We were supposed to get that game by this time last year and because Telltale was publishing it and they went under it never came out

And Jones, PLAY IT! But avoid any spoilers! It's an amazing game, if you dont know it's based on The Fables Comic Series

Archived