And now WWE and Gamevolt presents... WRESTLEMANIA XXX... DLC Pack (Released 24/04/14)

Gamevolt

I know that but not everyone has the season pass. Which is why I am asking for gamevolt to please upload version that don't need it. I DO have the season pass but my friend doesn't so I am posting on his behalf. Just switch the moveset to default and put those up as well problem solved.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, you should just download over the previous download of the Usos, but if you have them as a tag team, you must break them up first.

Regarding the entrance shirt, Gamevolt will be unable to add it as he as no free paint tool slots available.

Yes, you should just download over the previous download of the Usos, but if you have them as a tag team, you must break them up first.

Regarding the entrance shirt, Gamevolt will be unable to add it as he as no free paint tool slots available.

such a shame now that I have them as tag team champions :facepalm:

He's not gonna redo them, I'm sure he'd rather work on something new.. And They're just tattoos bro, it's not that big of a deal, a couple months ago they didn't even have... Download or keep the old ones, which is what I did, or make them yourself.. Beggers can't be choosers

• 4 weeks later...

Archived