And now WWE and Gamevolt presents... WRESTLEMANIA XXX... DLC Pack (Released 24/04/14)

Gamevolt

All CAWs will be released together in the Wrestlemania XXX DLC.

Batista:

JCz9FBy.jpg

All previous attires have been updated to include redone leg tattoo

yg5Dmhp.jpg

Billy Gunn - By WolfgangJT and tweaked by me:

zPO9QB3.jpg

Bray Wyatt - By NWOldskool, AJ Sim, TheHippopotomus, Defract, Dr Vries and tweaked by me:

CgLfkP4.jpg

Cesaro:

tMQcydE.jpg

Curtis Axel - By Big Pete, TheHippopotomus and AJ Sim:

ShmH586.jpg

Daniel Bryan:

jZp0188.jpg

Jey Uso - By DeathByEgo:

ommfKhU.jpg

Jimmy Uso - By DeathByEgo:

Yze7Nvm.jpg

John Cena:

zTvJy3F.jpg

Luke Harper - By NWOldskool:

MEUEemX.jpg

Ryback:

HWI27OV.jpg

Triple H:

Attire 1:

detc82h.jpg

Attire 2:

OYubVh3.jpg

The Undertaker:

sGs5s4O.jpg

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey volt are you gonna release the Batista as the fourth attire to the one you've already made..? Im kinda hoping the Bryan replaces one of the attires on the one you've already done too, and here's to hoping he never wears those kick pads again lol.. But reason I ask is, Personally I'm just out of caw slots haha I don't know how we ever got by with 50

Hey volt are you gonna release the Batista as the fourth attire to the one you've already made..? Im kinda hoping the Bryan replaces one of the attires on the one you've already done too, and here's to hoping he never wears those kick pads again lol.. But reason I ask is, Personally I'm just out of caw slots haha I don't know how we ever got by with 50

All existing Superstar Heads will have their Wrestlemania attires added to them as the first attire. So Bryan's Wrestlemania attire is the first attire and the NO! attire was removed and Batista just had all his attires moved down 1 and updated with the new leg tattoo.

Looking great to be honest just wondering once downloaded can we remove Daniel Bryan's bandages without any issue?

Should be able to.

^ Did you create another profile and respond to your own post..? Hahaha, Yeah great idea except it's not really possible, and triple h didn't exactly really wear it for his entrance while he was walking down the aisle to the ring, so it wouldn't make sense to have in the game... Unless... Maybe YOU (willow guy) could create a throne that he can sit on, and put an entrance before the entrance, lol

Damn, good stuff right here. I would change Batista's boots/shoes to something more sneaker like since he was wearing Jordans during his match. The logos on HHH's trunks looks a little small, but I'm assuming you can easily fix that. Those are my only two gripes that I have, everything else looks really clean dude, great job.

Damn, good stuff right here. I would change Batista's boots/shoes to something more sneaker like since he was wearing Jordans during his match. The logos on HHH's trunks looks a little small, but I'm assuming you can easily fix that. Those are my only two gripes that I have, everything else looks really clean dude, great job.

@HHH, its actually really that small dude.

@HHH, its actually really that small dude.

Yeah the logo on Triple H's butt was small. As for Batista the small boots are the best option for his Jordan XX8's as they are a better match since the sneakers are to small.

DMQO8oM.jpg

Archived