Global Force Wrestling - #JoinTheForce

nWo_Kevin

http://globalforcewrestling.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/SLIDE-01.jpg

Jeff Jarrett has unveiled the Global Force Wrestling promotion and website. A press release touts that GFW will be the most fan interactive wrestling experience in history.

"Because of new media, new technology, and more 'in tune' fans than we've ever had, wrestling his poised for another boom period like it experienced in the mid 1980s and late 1990s," Jeff Jarrett said in a press release.

"What we're going to deliver is a multi-platform, innovative brand that will engage fans in ways they've never experienced. It will provide a fresh perspective inside the business that fans have been clamoring for...

"The reality is we want to build a brand in which fans are watching our wrestlers evolve from day one and are truly invested in the lives of our talent in and out of the ring."

View the website at: http://globalforcewrestling.com/

Sounds like a typical TNA press release tbh. Like one of those "Industry changing announcements" that's forgotten about within a few months.

Not gonna judge this too much yet. Logo and website looks pretty low-budget but I'm more concerned as to how he'll run this, and who he will bring in. I'm just hoping he learned a lot from his time in TNA and isn't just doing this to make himself a top guy.

Agree about the website. I'm hoping its just a quick template to get people used to the link and check out news before something more professional is put in its place.

Competition is great for wrestling, even if this pushes TNA to be a better company as opposed to WWE. Hoping for the best out of this and will post more news on here when it becomes available.

Supposed to be another announcement this Monday. I'll post about it on my lunch break unless someone beats me to it.

Who are some free agent wrestlers you'd like to see in the company? You've got some big names like CM Punk and AJ Styles that are available. Mickie James is available on the women's side of things. Would be nice for the company to get a few big name veterans and than fill the rest of the roster with young new talent that can be built into stars.

Supposed to be another announcement this Monday. I'll post about it on my lunch break unless someone beats me to it.

Who are some free agent wrestlers you'd like to see in the company? You've got some big names like CM Punk and AJ Styles that are available. Mickie James is available on the women's side of things. Would be nice for the company to get a few big name veterans and than fill the rest of the roster with young new talent that can be built into stars.

Punk's still under contract

I hope that the promotion will cooperate with some of the indie companies, help each other out to bring more talent on TV for everyone of us to enjoy. :)

My best wishes to a great start! Jeff surely knows the business well. Just hope he won't make himself the center of it as a wrestler but rather let newer and partially older talent to shine while he is managing or doing some side storylines to pick the peoples interest more.

GFW News: Official Press Release 4/15

Global Force Wrestling is pleased to announce a strategic partnership with Dave Broome and 25/7 Productions out of Los Angeles.

25/7 is a leading independent production company launched by Broome in 2003. In addition to being the creator and executive producer of the long-running NBC hit series "The Biggest Loser," Broome's credits include some of the biggest live television specials in the world of music and sports, such as "Tsunami AID: A Concert of Hope" for NBC, which he executive produced with George Clooney. Broome also has executive produced Clear Channel's "Radio Music Awards" and live specials for the NHL.

Over the past 15 years, Broome has created and produced unscripted projects for broadcast, cable and digital networks, including the first online series for NBC and one of the best reviewed sports documentaries on the NFL draft for Netflix.

"We're excited to enter this journey with a group as talented as Dave Broome and 25/7," said Jeff Jarrett, founder of Global Force Wrestling. "They've achieved some great things over the past decade, and we feel like they can lend a unique perspective both in and out of the ring."

Jarrett is the founder of TNA Wrestling, a third-generation wrestling promoter and an executive producer who has produced shows for Fox Sports, Spike and Endemol. He and his wife, Karen, have been laying the foundation for GFW since January 2014.

"It's easy to get excited about Global Force Wrestling when you get to know Jeff Jarrett and see his passion and understand his vision," Broome said. "He's eager to bring a new perspective to professional wrestling, and we're eager to help him achieve that goal."

In the meantime, the Jarretts continue on their search for emerging talent worldwide. The evolving GFW talent database now includes more than 500 performers.

WWE doesn't do match after match after match, most of the show is consisted of segments or promos....I respect what Jarrett is trying to do but I don't think it's going to get big enough to be a threat to WWE.

• 2 weeks later...

Global Force Wrestling has reached a partnership agreement with AAA, the top wrestling promotion in Mexico for more than 20 years. The companies will exchange talent for events in both the United States and Mexico. AAA started in 1992 and quickly became the most exciting professional wrestling promotion in Mexico.

---------------------

Not as familiar with AAA as id like to be but seems like a pretty cool idea and good news for the company.

Archived