Dragon Ball Z

Mango kid

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone summarize? My ears hurt and I don't feel like listening to talking.

I can't really keep it short since there's a lot to go through but, I'll just cut to the important stuff since everyone's depositions are over, I think. Basically right after the release and huge success of the DBS Broly movie, Funimation scumbag voice actress Monica Rial (Bulma) started making accusations of Vic Mignogna sexually assaulting her in his hotel room at a convention they were both present for over a decade ago. She and other voice actors including Sean Schemmel (Goku), Chris Sabat (Vegeta), and Jamie Marchi (I have no clue who she is) threw Vic right under the bus and caused him to get fired from Funimation and Rooster Teeth (also scumbags). So for over 5 months since January Monica, her pencil neck looking weasel fiance named Ron Toye viciously attacked Vic on Twitter and Vic never attempted to defend himself until recently because the whole situation put him in shock and depression. He did make an attempt to apologize directly to her for any wrong doing on Twitter but she, like the child she is, ignored it and kept on attacking him.

Creating a hashtag called #KickVic, Monica and her circle of idiots ruined Vic's career and after months of support from fans Vic finally decided to fight back so he sued Monica for defamation and Funimation for firing him without ANY sort of investigation into Monica's BS allegations. Once the depositions began, we learned that Vic had began taking anti depression medications due to all of this. He completely left nothing out, denied all accusations against him and everything. Monica's lawyers tried their best to make him break and he did cry genuine tears a few times but, not because of the allegations, it was because he's still in shock that all of this is happening. Now Monica and Ron's depositions on the other hand were so full of holes that it's laughable. She claimed that in her alleged assault that in Vic's hotel room, he grabbed both of her arms, threw her on the bed, hopped on top of her and started forcefully kissing her. But here's where she really started screwing up.

She mentioned, with the most pathetically fake break down ever, that she was raped when she was 15 so she stupidly decided to say that she "just went along with" what Vic was doing because she "didn't know how to escape without ruining the friendship between her and Vic (lolwut? Yes the dude who's allegedly assaulting her). So during the kissing between Vic and her, at some point there was a knock on the door to Vic's hotel room and he had jumped up and ran to it to go answer. It turned out to be the witness SHE NAMED who's name is Stan Dahlin who was the owner of the convention they were at that year coming to invite the two of them to dinner that night. Monica claimed that she had escaped the room with her face covered and somehow Stan noticed her and tried to ask if she was alright. The problem with that however, can be found in his recently released official statement on Youtube or by googling it or something. But basically he denied knowing anything about Monica's claims. He remembers the day and event but called bullshit on her claims.

What kind of a chance do you think this disgusting idiot has when her OWN witness called her out on her lies? Not to mention her story kept slightly changing throughout her entire deposisition. That's pretty much everything so far. A few more things I'd like to mention though are that, and I'm pretty sure this wasn't released as evidence in the case but, it should've been. This among everything else proves that Monica is a despicable person. This fat disgusting cretin got caught on film at a convention years ago allowing a fan to spank her ass with a paddle.

There is ZERO evidence of Vic doing anything disgusting like this but, Funimation doesn't mind Monica doing it. Does that look like something someone who was "raped" at a young age would be okay with? There were kids at that convention as well who probably go around thinking that's appropriate behavior. How long will it be before their "Monica Rial"s come crawling out of the woodwork? The thing about all of this that pisses me off the most is that Vic Mignogna may never be able to repair the damage done to his name.

I know about the kick vic stuff. I specifically meant the videos. I also remember the stuff with anime news network and the facebook groups and other shit trying to set him up.

The most annoying thing about all of this is the stupid "always believe women" nonsense as if no woman has ever lied about being and and over petty shit.

The more of this case that gets leaked online, the more the idiots who are against Vic get exposed as lying sacks of trash. There still is zero evidence of Vic being an awful person but YouTube is littered with video evidence of his accusers being horrible people. Now Kara Edwards (voice of Goten, Videl, etc) is lying about Vic and there's ACTUAL video evidence on YouTube exposing her ass too. This situation would be laughable at this point if it weren't for the destruction of Vic's career. I demand justice for Vic. Chris Rager (voice of Hercule/Satan) has joined the group of idiots and is currently bitching to everyone on Twitter, even using "Your mom" jokes like a teenager when the simpleton is in his...40's I think.

It's really *censored*ing crazy how all of these people, all of whom have known Vic for years, are seemingly in on trying to ruin the man's career.

What the hell happened? Did he say or do something to piss everyone off? Is it just SJW bullshit where he didn't think like them and now they want him gone? Did they all just suddenly decide they didn't like the guy and wanted to *censored* him over? There has to be some kind of reason.

It's really *censored*ing crazy how all of these people, all of whom have known Vic for years, are seemingly in on trying to ruin the man's career.

What the hell happened? Did he say or do something to piss everyone off? Is it just SJW bullshit where he didn't think like them and now they want him gone? Did they all just suddenly decide they didn't like the guy and wanted to *censored* him over? There has to be some kind of reason.

For Monica, this all stems from the success of the Dragon Ball Super Broly movie. The bitch was jealous of Vic. There's still people at Funimation who are on Vic's side though such as Chuck Hubert (Android 17) and I forget who else.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Funny how zero evidence unless altered in any way has been released about Vic but, #KickVic get's exposed on a daily basis whether it be from their own childish behavior on social media or their own pasts coming back to bite them. Monica Rial's creeper looking fiance Ron Toye has been exposed as an abuser in his previous relationships, he even has a restraining order against him. But Vic is supposed to be the bad guy, the homophobe, the predator...right? I seriously hope that Funimation loses the license to dub Dragonball and all the other anime shows that their snake's are dubbing. I heard that Toei Animation was aware of this situation and are not happy but, I'm not sure if that's true.

On a more positive note, to those of you who have been watching the Super Dragonball Heroes anime web series like I have, episode 15 will be up September 5th. I thought there would be one before the end of this month but, I was wrong.

And they are the ones who attacked Vic. Speaking of Vic, anyone hear about Ron Toye? Being a woman beater?("allegedly")His ex wifes affidavit was read by Rekieta Law the other day. If true he is a POS and maybe the reason Monica is doing this BS. Rekieta said himself he would take back everything he said about her and apologize if Ron is the reason she is lying about Vic

• 2 weeks later...

I mentioned this in the video game thread, but I really hope Toriyama does a what-if on a Gohan who continued his training instead of slacking off. Would love to see just how powerful Gohan would have become, especially in Super after the introduction of SSGSS.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived