Dragon Ball Z

Mango kid

Guest Fight Me.

It seems everyone wants to see Cooler back. Idk I wouldn't mind an original character for once, but I guess it wouldn't sell as well. I mean everybody was hyped to see Broly again. Though apparently this movie will go in a completely different direction.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't mind a completely new villain myself, they're already doing that with the current Dragon Ball Super arc with this "Moro" character (For those of you who are keeping up with the Dragon Ball Super manga like myself). Moro is a pretty cool new character so I'm sure they won't let us down with whoever they put in this next movie.

From what i seen i kinda like Moro. Hes different at least from most of the average DB villians

He really isn't. Just like Cell and Buu he absorbs other people's power.

Not to mention... He's another "Has been around forever, but was asleep" -character

Toriyama is involved with Super but not heavily. He gives Toei and Toyotaro (the manga artist) basic outlines and plot points for what happens in the story, but how it all happens is up to the writers' discretion.

He did write the Broly movie entirely by himself though. Same with Battle of Gods and Res' F.

Toriyama is involved with Super but not heavily. He gives Toei and Toyotaro (the manga artist) basic outlines and plot points for what happens in the story, but how it all happens is up to the writers' discretion.

He did write the Broly movie entirely by himself though. Same with Battle of Gods and Res' F.

Ah, kinda gives me hope with Moro, then.

Damn, that Broly movie proves Toriyama can crank out good DB stuff, I guess when he wants to.

I thought I was imagining it when it happened because I was half-asleep, this is pretty funny though. Good thing I'm already completely caught up with the Jap subbed episodes. I can't even get mad at this because I currently hate Funimation and every piece of filth within that cesspool responsible for the Vic Mignogna situation.

• 3 weeks later...

That's awesome! Universe 2 is not, I cringe just thinking about Universe 2 and they just added that fat bitch to Xenoverse 2... Oh and I just got done watching the 13th episode of Super Dragon Ball Heroes and it was amazing!! If you're not watching that anime, you should be.

Yeah the fight between Hearts and SSB Goku was prob one of the cleaniest, coolest and most fluid animation of a fight since the movie. If that what we can look forward to in the next seasln then ooooh baby its gon be good

That scene shocked me. Naotoshi Shida animated the main part and it was better than any scene he did in Super (he did Goku/Trunks vs Black/Zamasu, Vegetto vs Zamasu and the last big flurry of MUI Goku vs Jiren).

The return of SSJ4 was enough to get me hooked. I never liked the designs for SSJ God or Blue because they're just simple recolors of base form and SSJ1. I do like Ultra Instinct though because with the aura, it looks cooler than those lame ass God forms.

This is slightly off topic I guess since it has to do with the former voice actor of Broly but, here's an update on the Vic Mignogna situation.

I am ashamed that I was ever a fan of Sean Schemmel, Chris Sabat, that mega bitch Monica Rial, and every other piece of litter in Funimation responsible for this.

Archived