• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#81 HiryuMK

HiryuMK

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 03:47 PM

Is Future Shock 1 or 2 the closest to what Dean is using now as his Finisher?

#82 AgeofSandow

AgeofSandow

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,407 posts
  • SEN (PS3): AgeofSandow

Posted 11 October 2014 - 04:51 PM

Is Future Shock 1 or 2 the closest to what Dean is using now as his Finisher?

Future Shock 1 is faster but I personally like Future Shock 2 because it's smoother and contains the darker elements of Dean's character(Especially pulling the head down)

#83 Rekka_No_Ryo

Rekka_No_Ryo

Wayward Son

• Members
  • 10,158 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 04:49 AM

for an alternate for Barrett you can also use the rolling elbow strike and the short arm clothesline for alternate bull hammers..

and the classic catch as you can wrestlers like karl gotch, ed "strangler" lewis, lou thez, Bruno, and such, you can youtube their videos.

Edited by Rekka_No_Ryo, 14 October 2014 - 06:25 AM.

#84 BrockMeatCannon

BrockMeatCannon

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,462 posts
  • Gamertag: BrockMeatCannon

Posted 14 October 2014 - 09:28 AM

I'd suggest giving Bray Wyatt the One-Handed Spinebuster 1 instead of One-Handed Chokeslam.
Bray actually uses a sort of standing Ura-nage but sometimes the camera angles make it look like a Chokeslam.

For Bad News Barrett I'd leave the Rope Hung Knee Strikes as rope grapples and keep Winds of Change as a sig.

I'd give Bo Dallas Shelton's Powerslam 3 and Belly to Belly 3 as signatures.

I've noticed Ryback has used a regular Samoan Drop as a finisher occasionally so Samoan Drop 1 could be a secondary finisher.

Just a couple suggestions :)

I like winds of change normal for the out of nowhere effect.. One handed spinebuster is a sucky animation, and same with Bo. Thank you however, much appreciated

If you say so

#85 GameElite™

GameElite™

Jobber

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • SEN (PS3): GameEliteX
  • Twitter: @itsgameelite

Posted 14 October 2014 - 06:14 PM

AgeOfSandow, you create awesome movesets and finishers, I have downloaded loads of your content! :P

#86 AgeofSandow

AgeofSandow

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,407 posts
  • SEN (PS3): AgeofSandow

Posted 14 October 2014 - 08:44 PM

for an alternate for Barrett you can also use the rolling elbow strike and the short arm clothesline for alternate bull hammers..

and the classic catch as you can wrestlers like karl gotch, ed "strangler" lewis, lou thez, Bruno, and such, you can youtube their videos.

youtube is my source for videos. I'm not buying that stupid network. My focus, after PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA and TNA if it's still around(they've got only 3 more episodes scheduled), will be the classics; no Attitude Era.

Short arm clothesline isn't good because it's in everyone's moveset, but rolling elbow is what I used before I saw the running bullhammer. The Rainmaker is also very good.

AgeOfSandow, you create awesome movesets and finishers, I have downloaded loads of your content! :P

thanks bro.