• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#81 Rekka_No_Ryo

Rekka_No_Ryo

Bad For Good

• Members
  • 10,772 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 11:18 PM

I have no idea, but I have made some caws, using people like your, righteous  and other peoples move sets who know what they are doing, accurate stats and yet the loose constantly.  It happened to my sandman caw, buff daddy, the steiners, attitude era kane, and a few others. my most dominant CAW is sadly one that looks like a young Cena and has a retro cena moveset with retro cena stats he is like 88 overall I think which were not all that hot. My kurt angle caw, brock with mma-inspired moveset, my mma based caws, all of them have fallen to this caw..

Edited by Rekka_No_Ryo, 15 October 2014 - 11:20 PM.

#82 AgeofSandow

AgeofSandow

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,422 posts
  • SEN (PS3): AgeofSandow

Posted 16 October 2014 - 03:23 AM

I have no idea, but I have made some caws, using people like your, righteous  and other peoples move sets who know what they are doing, accurate stats and yet the loose constantly.  It happened to my sandman caw, buff daddy, the steiners, attitude era kane, and a few others. my most dominant CAW is sadly one that looks like a young Cena and has a retro cena moveset with retro cena stats he is like 88 overall I think which were not all that hot. My kurt angle caw, brock with mma-inspired moveset, my mma based caws, all of them have fallen to this caw..

Sandman needs to take steroids and get rippedUGHHHHHH then he's not a sold B plus

#83 GameElite™

GameElite™

Jobber

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • SEN (PS3): GameEliteX
  • Twitter: @itsgameelite

Posted 16 October 2014 - 06:38 AM

Sandman needs to take steroids and get rippedUGHHHHHH then he's not a sold B plus

I really want sandman to return, he was a great ECW wrestler.  :P

Edited by GameElite™, 16 October 2014 - 06:39 AM.

#84 AgeofSandow

AgeofSandow

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,422 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 11:32 AM

I really want sandman to retun, he was a great ECW wrestler.  :P

Wasn't a Bret Hart, but just a beer drinking bad ass who beat people up.

#85 Rekka_No_Ryo

Rekka_No_Ryo

Bad For Good

• Members
  • 10,772 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 05:22 AM

any move suggestions for a bryan adams-lookin caw ? as he looks similar to him in the DoA phase..

#86 AgeofSandow

AgeofSandow

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,422 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 08:01 PM

any move suggestions for a bryan adams-lookin caw ? as he looks similar to him in the DoA phase..

not really, haven't seen a lot of brian adams.

#87 Jeb ★

Jeb ★

Broken Out in Love

• Global Moderator
  • 39,787 posts
  • SEN (PS3): jeb2830
  • Twitter: @jeb2830

Posted 24 October 2014 - 04:31 AM

Becky Lynch or you're not focusing on NXT rn?

#88 AgeofSandow

AgeofSandow

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,422 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 08:21 PM

Becky Lynch or you're not focusing on NXT rn?

i'm not really doing any sets right now(personal stuff) but maybe in 2k15 I'll do one.